Chod waiting for new patch & wipe?

Chod has probably halted the development of EFT cheats. He should honestly do other games to keep up his business. BF games are easy to hack and would take him a week max (overestimating). He could do the Miscreated as nobody makes cheats for that game, granted also not many ppl play it, but it would still be fun. Chod could try making Cod cheats, etc. People are moving away from EFT cheating, and only way worth doing it right now is making your own EFT cheat, which will take years if you start from scratch. 

On 5/6/2020 at 5:17 PM, Anarchy said:

Chod has probably halted the development of EFT cheats. He should honestly do other games to keep up his business. BF games are easy to hack and would take him a week max (overestimating). He could do the Miscreated as nobody makes cheats for that game, granted also not many ppl play it, but it would still be fun. Chod could try making Cod cheats, etc. People are moving away from EFT cheating, and only way worth doing it right now is making your own EFT cheat, which will take years if you start from scratch. 

Where did you get any of this information from? Seems to me that you've literally just said all your opinions without any evidence? Chods was known for his EFT cheats so would be pretty weird if he decided to stop supporting it, and clearly you don't look about much online? EFT cheating is still huge, as long as the playerbase continues to rise as it is then people will continue to want cheats, and there are tons of BF cheats out there? And you're obviously recommending mistreated for your own sake? You shouldn't speak for chod before he has actually said what his plans are, you're just misinforming other members..

• Like 2

On 5/9/2020 at 1:02 PM, HypeGuy said:

Where did you get any of this information from? Seems to me that you've literally just said all your opinions without any evidence? Chods was known for his EFT cheats so would be pretty weird if he decided to stop supporting it, and clearly you don't look about much online? EFT cheating is still huge, as long as the playerbase continues to rise as it is then people will continue to want cheats, and there are tons of BF cheats out there? And you're obviously recommending mistreated for your own sake? You shouldn't speak for chod before he has actually said what his plans are, you're just misinforming other members..

Bruh, take a look around for evidence. Yes, of course there will be cheaters willing to pay for a cheat, but ever since BE, the supply doesnt really meet the demand. You can make BE cheats, but its very hard to keep them undetected. There is no point in playing for 3 days and getting a ban in a game like EFT, which is about as good as a situation you are gonna get atm.

You can make your own cheat and bypass BE  and that is your best bet atm for stable EFT cheating. If Chod could get the cheat online, reliably, he would have already done so. In fact he already tried, 2 times, and it failed. Not bashing Chod, its just reality. He could probably supply a cheat for a closed circle of 100 cheaters, but the community is just too big for the current methods. Perhaps Chod is working on something. After all, mods have been saying so, but my confidence in the result is very faint.  

Also, i never claimed to speak for the community. When i suggest games, it should be common sense, without the need of an explicit statement, that they are my preferance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 5:46 PM, Anarchy said:

Bruh, take a look around for evidence. Yes, of course there will be cheaters willing to pay for a cheat, but ever since BE, the supply doesnt really meet the demand. You can make BE cheats, but its very hard to keep them undetected. There is no point in playing for 3 days and getting a ban in a game like EFT, which is about as good as a situation you are gonna get atm.

You can make your own cheat and bypass BE  and that is your best bet atm for stable EFT cheating. If Chod could get the cheat online, reliably, he would have already done so. In fact he already tried, 2 times, and it failed. Not bashing Chod, its just reality. He could probably supply a cheat for a closed circle of 100 cheaters, but the community is just too big for the current methods. Perhaps Chod is working on something. After all, mods have been saying so, but my confidence in the result is very faint.  

Also, i never claimed to speak for the community. When i suggest games, it should be common sense, without the need of an explicit statement, that they are my preferance.

This. Honestly people seem to have no understanding of BattlEye to keep talking and asking for a EFT cheat. Heck, you dont need to understand anything. All you have to do is 1+1 = 2. Chod spent months and months developing the new EFT cheat, and it failed each time he tried to release it. I dont know why anyone would think things are about to change for no reason at all. It wont.

1 hour ago, SongBird said:

This. Honestly people seem to have no understanding of BattlEye to keep talking and asking for a EFT cheat. Heck, you dont need to understand anything. All you have to do is 1+1 = 2. Chod spent months and months developing the new EFT cheat, and it failed each time he tried to release it. I dont know why anyone would think things are about to change for no reason at all. It wont.

Incorrect.

He spent months and months developing the new framework. Which has done extremely well to support EAC games. It didn't fail. It's done well.

Unfortunately the same can not be said for Tarkovs BE. But this does not mean we're ditching Tarkov. Chod has and is working very hard on new security against BE. This can not be rushed obviously and certainly isnt something you can add in overnight. EFT BE does not mess around. Then we can move onto other BE games.

• Like 1

@Spi13 Yea and when he gets EFT BE going its gonna be easier getting things done on other games with BE to. Cause he will know more about it and how to solve it. Anyone who thinks its something you just sit a week and do and your done obviously doesn't know what taking care of your supports mean chod cares about everyone who comes here and keeps us safe. Some people just doesn't understand most sites just make something and publish it for the money only and not making it safe and they think its good. but chod is on a complete different lvl. everyone of you mods admins and owners know just how to have a good community. :)

• Like 2