monthly news

cnf900

For 10 months I was told to shut up like a good little boy, that the EFT cheats were coming  back--they were just "getting fixed" "worked around for BE" "be patient, it takes time to do it right".

We were all lied to, and I don't give a flying fuck who wants to keep simping and blindly trusting the mods and owners here.

They promised a product, and they aren't delivering on it. In some countries you get taken to court for such behavior.

The cheat isn't coming back, and no you're not getting your money back.

Now shut up and stay quiet like a good little boy, don't talk about it here, don't talk about it anywhere else.

10 hours ago, LegitLanceArmstrong said:

For 10 months I was told to shut up like a good little boy, that the EFT cheats were coming  back--they were just "getting fixed" "worked around for BE" "be patient, it takes time to do it right".

We were all lied to, and I don't give a flying fuck who wants to keep simping and blindly trusting the mods and owners here.

They promised a product, and they aren't delivering on it. In some countries you get taken to court for such behavior.

The cheat isn't coming back, and no you're not getting your money back.

Now shut up and stay quiet like a good little boy, don't talk about it here, don't talk about it anywhere else.

Damn, i want whatever you're on.

But on a serious note. EFT is still being worked on. It returned in December, got detected and then returned again at the start of the year and got detected again so a lot of work is still required for it given we want to keep it public against the most aggressive BattlEye version.

The cheat is coming back, and has twice already but it got detected. So stop spreading misinformation.