Brutally Honest Review

krulsha

I am only speaking from my experience, this cheat may have been better 'back in the day' but in the month give or take I have had this cheat, it has not lived up to my expectations

THIS CHEAT IS NOT STREAM PROOF DESPITE WHAT IT SAYS

Staff acknowledge this, however refuse to take this off their main page despite it being a main selling point.

THIS CHEAT GETS DETECTED

Don't inject this cheat on your main thinking you will remain undetected just because you use very insignificant features, injecting this cheat at all puts you at a risk especially because of the security issues it has been facing lately. Other cheats experience this but it was worth pointing out for someone looking to legit cheat.

LOTS OF DOWN TIME

Yet again this cheat is down, faceless is saying it is going to be back very soon but that's what he said when it went down for a couple of weeks last time. In the 30 day subscription I purchased I have been unable to use the hwid spoofer and cheat for weeks. The staff are also a very big issue when in regards to this which you will see in my next point.

UNRELIABLE STAFF

Staff seemingly pull reasons out of their ass in regards to why the cheat is experiencing downtime, today me and other users experienced staff making up several different reasons as to why the cheat is down which is unbelievable, none of them seem to be on the same page and it is so unprofessional. Not to mention eta's are strictly prohibited and you have to pay for a HWID reset which really just proves how lazy their staff are, can't even be bothered to have a hwid reset request system like literally every other provider.

UPDATE FREQUENCY

The update frequency is horrible, 99% of the time it is just a hotfix or slight change to a pre existing feature. They promise many features on their request page yet some even as simple as a crosshair never see the light of day. Also out of all of those random hotfixes you think this cheat would be bug free for the most part but you could not be further from the truth. In the short time I could use this I experienced frequent blue screens and crashes in dead by daylight. A majority of the features that do not get you instantly banned do work but I'd need several hands to count how many issues there are.

Edited by krulsha
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

"This cheat gets detected"
As all cheats do. We stood ud for over 4 months so thats not really reviewing anything.

"Lots of downtime"
except of the last downtime which was 11 days and not "couple of weeks" as you say there wasnt really any downtime at all.

"Unreliable staff"
This is extremely disrespectful and we already explained to you everything and you agreed. "Lazy stuff", just disrespectful as well.

"Update frequency"
We have a lot of work to do at the moment and just because someone suggest a feature doesnt mean that we HAVE to add it. That's why its called a suggestion.
We already added lots of features in the past for dbd and its in a good state right now.

To your bsod issue, you never replied to the support ticket again so yeah.

The only thing i can really agree on is the streamproof stuff which will get removed today.
Thanks for the "review".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I know all cheats get detected, I also said this under that point 11 days is 3 days away from a couple of weeks, sorry if the 3 day difference meant that much to you

Not sure how what I said was disrespectful, one look at the shoutbox and I think we can all agree that at the least you guys aren't on the same page.

Also as you can see from what I said, I only called the staff lazy due to having to pay for a hwid reset 

Also no, I was not talking about the issue where my pc wouldn't start after I tried updating the loader I'm talking about the frequent bluescreens every user I have spoken to experiences

- The site wont let krulsha post, its broken for him so he wanted me to post his reply

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cameron8786 said:

I know all cheats get detected, I also said this under that point 11 days is 3 days away from a couple of weeks, sorry if the 3 day difference meant that much to you

Not sure how what I said was disrespectful, one look at the shoutbox and I think we can all agree that at the least you guys aren't on the same page.

Also as you can see from what I said, I only called the staff lazy due to having to pay for a hwid reset 

Also no, I was not talking about the issue where my pc wouldn't start after I tried updating the loader I'm talking about the frequent bluescreens every user I have spoken to experiences

- The site wont let krulsha post, its broken for him so he wanted me to post his reply

It works fine for most users and if they have issues the support usually is able to fix it.
If we can't fix it we offer a refund.
I can really not confirm that many have bsod issues at the moment.
If someone here has those issues, please make a support ticket.
I'm talking out of experience as i am dealing with customer issues every day.

I can understand that you probably had a bad start/timing to join and we will definitely improve the situation.
If you want to stay with us you might see the good sides as well ;)
If not then thats totally fine.
If you check out other reviews you will see that many people have good experiences as well.

We didnt experience a lot of good things this year either. We still have a big weight to carry with eft (which is still being worked on btw), then the issues with paypal and we also have only 2 of 3 coders available at the moment due to personal reasons.

We want everyone to have the best experience possible and we will do our best to make it better.

Please understand us as well, we usually try to talk about updates but if they are security related its better to say not enough then too much.
It wouldn't be the first time that an anticheat employee or game developer is under us.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ???????? said:

It works fine for most users and if they have issues the support usually is able to fix it.
If we can't fix it we offer a refund.
I can really not confirm that many have bsod issues at the moment.
If someone here has those issues, please make a support ticket.
I'm talking out of experience as i am dealing with customer issues every day.

I can understand that you probably had a bad start/timing to join and we will definitely improve the situation.
If you want to stay with us you might see the good sides as well
If not then thats totally fine.
If you check out other reviews you will see that many people have good experiences as well.

We didnt experience a lot of good things this year either. We still have a big weight to carry with eft (which is still being worked on btw), then the issues with paypal and we also have only 2 of 3 coders available at the moment due to personal reasons.

We want everyone to have the best experience possible and we will do our best to make it better.

Please understand us as well, we usually try to talk about updates but if they are security related its better to say not enough then too much.
It wouldn't be the first time that an anticheat employee or game developer is under us.

Thank you for this response, it clears everything up really well and hopefully things take a turn for the better soon as you guys are obviously more than competent and I can only imagine the challenge it must bring to be running multiple cheats all for games with high tier anti cheats especially while having those ac developers monitor your forums etc. I'll definently stick around despite the review probably coming off quite disrespectful and I would love to see where you guys go in the future. 

Edited by krulsha
  • Like 1