Last Oasis Cheat Request

LordSmitty

There's a new survival game out called Last Oasis its on the unreal engine and is backed by the EAC Anti-Cheat. Was wondering if there was any consideration on making a cheat for it. Game seems like it has high potential equivalent to rust or ark. Since you guys have a rust and apex cheat id assume it wouldn't be all that much of a problem getting past EAC once more. 

Heres a video of game: 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Just a heads up to people on dev team who might consider making a cheat for the game, currently the EAC that comes with game isnt properly implemented because you can literally just stop the eac process/make it not even launch and keep playing so making a cheat would be really easy right now because theres no AC lol

Sorry to everyone who messaged me and i havent been able to get back to for exploits had some family irl stuff going on so i havent been on. For the time being most of the exploits i was using are patched out but there are still some. However to reduce leaks of exploits, im just gonna be responding to long time chods members or people with high rep/post count. I still hope we can get a cheat going for this game has so much potential.

15 hours ago, NovicaneZero said:

We are currently working on getting DeadSide to a finished state after that we may entertain new cheat options. 

Just wondering why is dev team wasting time on a game with less then a 10k playerbase and no AC at all. When this thread has 3x the views of the sub giveaway and no one asked for a deadside cheat. Not trying to sound ungrateful to chods team and maybe this is a bad take, but that game aint it chief 

7 hours ago, LordSmitty said:

Just wondering why is dev team wasting time on a game with less then a 10k playerbase and no AC at all. When this thread has 3x the views of the sub giveaway and no one asked for a deadside cheat. Not trying to sound ungrateful to chods team and maybe this is a bad take, but that game aint it chief 

Lets flesh this idea out. From what I've seen and its not much the Last Oasis doesn't seem to have many ranged weapons, aside from ship mounted balista. So IF we did make a cheat what features would you all want? ESP is really all that I can think of since its mostly melee combat. Maybe speedhack?

4 hours ago, NovicaneZero said:

Lets flesh this idea out. From what I've seen and its not much the Last Oasis doesn't seem to have many ranged weapons, aside from ship mounted balista. So IF we did make a cheat what features would you all want? ESP is really all that I can think of since its mostly melee combat. Maybe speedhack?

To start a highly detailed esp would be the first thing id say because in the game there is a plethora of resources to find and a quality system so not only would you need esp to see where resources are at for early game eventually you would need to find high quality nodes which are far and few between. Not only would you need to find resources but seeing enemy ships before they become a problem would be a great advantage if you are out manned, along with being able to see where any chests or hidden building pieces are on map to be able to find peoples secret stashes of loot. While on the topic of esp there also things called fragment sites which are where you find fragments they are the way you learn every blueprint in last oasis there is about 9 different fragment sites that yield different amounts and require you to do different stuff to get them but there are only two sites that yield high frags i believe this frag sites are called hot spots as their class id code so being able to identify with esp which hotspot i was going to would be helpful and i would know which to hit and which to avoid to maximize profit. Within the hotspots there is a 10th one and that is not a frag site but it is a small ancient fabricator which allows you to turn fragments into tablets which allow you to learn end game bp's therefore being able to see which hotspots to go to would be greatly helpful in finding these fabricators. Next, there is about 4-5 different ship weapons that could use aimbot to their advantage along with that the grapple in the game slows players if you grapple them so aimbot could be helpful for winning pvp fights, the melee system is similar to a For Honor system where that you can see where you opponent is swinging from before they land a hit so maybe a auto-block feature, theres a grapple that you never lose once you craft and it allows you to traverse the maps at high speed at the cost of your stamina so a infinite stamina feature could be useful. As you mentioned speedhack i wouldnt say thats the best idea because once the game properly implements EAC speedhackers will get banned quite quick if its anything like rust. Im not saying that last oasis would have a giant menu of features but it has a much larger player base and much larger demand in comparison to deadside. 

19benni81, perhaps. 4 of them were caught in a ban wave. there are only 2 remaining undetected. Additionally if you read my post fully, you will realize I didn't say there weren't other suppliers. I said there weren't other suppliers who provide an ESP for quality resources. It is the number one requested feature. 

5 hours ago, 19benni81 said:

there are already suppliers for this cheese ..

There are suppliers for every cheat if chods based their cheat making decisions based on if someone has done it or not then they wouldn't be in business, people come to them for their cheats because of their efforts towards security and quality making them better then other sellers.

• Like 1

• Xpi locked this topic