Is it possible to get help if i can't inject the cheat?

Hello, I have a doubt, i got this website after searching a lot but before i found a cheat that its supposed to work but it doesnt, and also no one helped me to solve it, im wondering if it is posible to get help in case that the cheat doesn't inject well or it doesn't work

10 minutes ago, NovicaneZero said:

Yes we have a full support staff and can help you out if the cheat doesn't work. Just make sure to check the cheat status page before buying. 

Yes i already check it and bought it (Realm Royale)

47 minutes ago, NovicaneZero said:

We are glad to have you let us know if you need any help. 

I mean thats incredible  how fast and easy it is to work, i hope i knew this site long time ago, thank you so much, and just one random question, is Paladins cheat working aswell (i see on cheat status yes but i got bad experiences so better to confirm i think)

16 minutes ago, slonger said:

I mean thats incredible  how fast and easy it is to work, i hope i knew this site long time ago, thank you so much, and just one random question, is Paladins cheat working aswell (i see on cheat status yes but i got bad experiences so better to confirm i think)

if it says its up on our status page its working, the status page is linked to our client so as soon as we change the status it shows on the status page. We dont let a cheat stay up if its detected or not working.