WTS Standard accounts

pilipinobrine

Pilipinobrine's Tarkov depot

Hey guys I figured out how to get tarkov anywhere cheaper (using a glitch) here are the prices.

Standard edition (NA/EU/RUS/CI regions)=15 USD,14 EUR

Edge of Darkness Edition (NA/EU/RUS/CI regions)=40USD, 38 EUR

BTC ONLY FOR NOW!!

Any other versions please dont hesitate to contact me! all these accounts are brand new and will not have anything. all accounts will be able to change your email and password 

and I can create the account for you and give it to you once we are done with everything. All accounts come straight and bought from EFT's official website. As on the preview comment you do have to go first in order for me to buy it for you but if you are scared of getting scammed we can use a middle man and screenshare. the first 3 people to buy will get a 5 dollars off on any accounts 

so dont hesitate to buy! 

Planning to start a discord server for this and may need mods (if players who do buy from me) will get support and anything else needed. Once I get business going, every account being bought you will get 5 mil Rubles for free with a purchase of an account. But that will only happen if you guys purchase an account from me ;) if you have any questions ask here, PM me or add my discord down below! forgot to mention I will show the whole process on screenshare on discord!

and whoever buys gets a free carry in warzone lol. hope to see you soon! and remember wash ur damn hands!

also just started out my discord so come join if you need help or have any questions!

NOTES

game comes with 0 hour playtime. fresh account.

in order to get it you must give me access to your account to purchase it. you have the ability 

to change password and email once purchase has been completed.

discord:paypal.me/skillaPaypal#7999

Discord server for any questions: https://discord.gg/FSr7n93

PS if you guys are feeling generous ;) you can donate to my paypal right there!

Edited by pilipinobrine
price changes

People can just use proton vpn's free trial, connect to one of their russian IP's, once they select the package that they want and get to the payment methods, they disable the VPN; wait about 30 seconds for the IP to fully change, then click on the payment method they want and pay the price. 

You're trying to use a public method to gain extra money on people.

EOD is $47 USD using the same method, standard is $15. <--- These prices are with the current sale that BSG is holding right now for 25% off. No reason to not do it themselves.

6 hours ago, kinghexify said:

People can just use proton vpn's free trial, connect to one of their russian IP's, once they select the package that they want and get to the payment methods, they disable the VPN; wait about 30 seconds for the IP to fully change, then click on the payment method they want and pay the price. 

You're trying to use a public method to gain extra money on people.

EOD is $47 USD using the same method, standard is $15. <--- These prices are with the current sale that BSG is holding right now for 25% off. No reason to not do it themselves.

yes i am charging a bit extra for profit? why would i sell it normal price? i wouldnt be making any money. 

1 hour ago, trixze said:

Are you buying these accounts on the EFT website? and will this only allow me to play on RU servers?

yes i am and it depends on which region u want it works on NA EU and CIS/RU versions of the game PM me on here on discord and ill show u the whole process