Risky Bloodpoints

Shad9

Hi, in DbD the bloodpoint cheat warns you about being risky. Can you increase a little and not be obvious, or any input can be seen? Thanks.

PS: It could be interesting a cheat for repairing faster or not deplete items.

Edited by Shad9

not really useful tbh, I played with infinite items durability and... you can get called out... because once someone dies they can spectate you

And repairing faster... why tho? Only takes 90s to complete 1 gen by yourself, 45s with prove thyself and other temamates...

Edited by pehilaf854

7 hours ago, pehilaf854 said:

not really useful tbh, I played with infinite items durability and... you can get called out... because once someone dies they can spectate you

And repairing faster... why tho? Only takes 90s to complete 1 gen by yourself, 45s with prove thyself and other temamates...

it was not obvious at all lmao barely anyone legit cheats in this game people would just think it was a visual bug

@cameron8786

25 minutes ago, krulsha said:

it was not obvious at all lmao barely anyone legit cheats in this game people would just think it was a visual bug

@cameron8786

Yea i played all day at rank 1 with a purple toolbox and no one noticed, it just compensated for shit teammates not doing gens. And having 4 teammates on a gen with prove thyself is not optimal at all so that's a useless point.

4 hours ago, krulsha said:

@cameron8786

Then you havent played enough with sneaky survs who stay on spectator watching you, and at the end saying: "oh yeah guys xxx(my name) was cheating, his/her items wasnt losing charges...

Also faceless said they feature got removed anyway.

4 hours ago, cameron8786 said:

Yea i played all day at rank 1 with a purple toolbox and no one noticed, it just compensated for shit teammates not doing gens. And having 4 teammates on a gen with prove thyself is not optimal at all so that's a useless point.

As I stated before, you havent been spectated for a whole match then, with more than 1 person spectating you, and I have met quite a lot twtich streamers... it was quite obvious. Thats why it got removed the next day.