Maybe you guys should just call it a day..

xStealtHx

To be honest, I'm not hating, not trying to cause shit, but here goes.

I think you guys should just call it quits with the eft cheat, I used to use it and it was great (pre battleye) and it was a decent price, but as of now, the cheat is online for like a week before its taken down for another 2 months, which is one of the reasons why it's not really worth picking up IMO.

Then theres the price, I'm not being funny but the only people who are buying the cheat are rich kids or people who are that incredibly dogshit at the game they are willing to pay it, but nobody who is working a minimum wage job will be willing to give up £70+ a month, for a cheat that won't even be online for a month.

Also it will save you guys a hell of a lot of time and you will be able to pump out other cheats, maybe even make new cheats that people are requesting, you can grab your money that way, rather than struggling to keep your head above water with battleye and charging people £70 for a cheat they can use for a few days then have to wait a month befor ethey can use it again.

Finally it will stop all the same posts and topics that are constantly flooding the website, with the same retarded questions about ETAs and all the other shit people can't help themselves but ask.

I don't know this is just one opinion out of the trillions people probably have on this site.

Thanks for reading, btw anyone who replies to this with insults or anything along those lines, I'm litterally just going to laugh at how childish you are and not respond :)

Edited by xStealtHx

On 3/25/2020 at 2:41 AM, ???????? said:

Hey,
you are not wrong, the situation with eft is really not optimal. It's very stressful and annoying for us as well. But we didnt give up yet and will keep improving until we win this fight.

Shit man by the time you guys figure it out, eft with have dropped out of the beta phase and be released as a full game

To be honest, with the ammounts of cheats going on in EFT as of currently, its only a hassle to play the game on its own. IF chods got a stable EFT cheat up, imagine.. You'd only have lobbies of hackers lol. I've used chods EFT cheat before battlEye and it was great. Seems most cheats have problems keeping up. And you mostly see people doing it for the money, not the enjoyment anymore, cus of the ban rates. 

The best way to win a battle against BattlEye is to go invite only.

Of course, i'm not being pessimistic about Chod's Cheats, it's just my personnal point of view on the "BattleEye" situation for the past years.

I've seen a lot of cheat providers lasting for a long time (almost a year) and once they removed the invite only restriction they got detected in a week or so.
Shit happens, I hope Chod's Cheats will be able to beat BattlEye, or adapt to it correctly.

You're not wrong about the price, i get that its difficult, but they also need to take into consideration the last 2 times they released the cheat it got detected super fast, the last time it was released a single day before detection and the time before that i think was like 2 or 3 days. So sure its pricey because its hard, but its also clearly not that safe, so the price should not be as high as it is.

Here's how they really fix this issue, instead of using invite only, which is unfair for those like me, who has a whole month of the sub waiting to be used, but instead, ask for your ID, that way they can see if you work for BE or know people that do, and deny you access. Other providers do this with both EAC and BE games and have had their cheats undetected for near 2 years since implementing this, they are also very expensive because they are clearly safe to use.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JasonBjorn said:

You're not wrong about the price, i get that its difficult, but they also need to take into consideration the last 2 times they released the cheat it got detected super fast, the last time it was released a single day before detection and the time before that i think was like 2 or 3 days. So sure its pricey because its hard, but its also clearly not that safe, so the price should not be as high as it is.

Here's how they really fix this issue, instead of using invite only, which is unfair for those like me, who has a whole month of the sub waiting to be used, but instead, ask for your ID, that way they can see if you work for BE or know people that do, and deny you access. Other providers do this with both EAC and BE games and have had their cheats undetected for near 2 years since implementing this, they are also very expensive because they are clearly safe to use.

I agree with first part but i don't know how would you be able to do the second part. How would you check if someone works at BE or BSG and also check everyone that they know if anyone of them is working there? i would love to cheese again in EFT but i am not sending an ID to anyone but that is just my opinion :D

Price a little to steep right now for it only working maybe few hours in a few months. Nothing against you CHODS! I think you guys should invest in other games and bring in more variety.  I will say CHODS has one of the cleanest looking clients out their and when its running, running smoother and less problems than other cheat providers I've used.

From personal experience,  private coders having a difficult time with EFT as well.   Private im using  is usually experiencing about 24-72hour downtimes lately every week,  cheat will come back up soon after. But again this seems to increase every month and I'm expecting them to have longer downtimes. Poorly optimized, can get a little buggy, crashes at times, and high frames. Been using them for 4 months with 1 Ban.  It still amazes me how only a few guys can keep it up with the constant pressure from his  50 limited slots paying a top premium price and we still get some play time out of it.  Again  I do believe  will see longer downtime and most likely I'm not going to pay a high price ( CHODS x 2 ) for very little access a month.  Oh and they don't pro rate your downtime unfortunately.  The PROS & CONS of the private boys and ive used several!!

• Administrator
11 hours ago, LegitLanceArmstrong said:

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, and my evidence is anecdotal.... But i'm getting cheesed by someone pretty much every night on EFT.

How come so many other providers seem to be up and functional but Chod's just can't get off the ground with this issue?

thats quite easy to answere.

Its really really easy to make a cheat for EFT, but its hard to keep it UD for a longer period.

Interms this mean that what you are seeing is short lived cheats/accounts and ppl makeing new account over and over.

that said, there are some really small ultra private eft hacks that can stay ud for a longer period of time, but gl getting into them as its a really small amount of ppl that gets to use it and prices are typical 200$+/month.

Chod could release a "updated" eft the same day ppl got banned and everyone would get to cheat for a day or 2 and then bam banned again, thats not hard but is that what you want?

I think, if Chod want to keep up the EFT Cheese, he should. Quality needs it time. If he desperates to much he should just stop, but now I'm saying, give this man his time he needs and if he wants to quit with the EFT Cheese, its ok too. I dont have  an idea how coding works, but I think bypassing BattleEye isnt easy. As @Xpisaid, is a 2 day Cheese what u want? I dont think so!

5 hours ago, Weebtastic said:

I think, if Chod want to keep up the EFT Cheese, he should. Quality needs it time. If he desperates to much he should just stop, but now I'm saying, give this man his time he needs and if he wants to quit with the EFT Cheese, its ok too. I dont have  an idea how coding works, but I think bypassing BattleEye isnt easy. As @Xpisaid, is a 2 day Cheese what u want? I dont think so!

fuck are you talking about when you say cheese

• Haha 2