Payment Methods atm?

SuDaBoss

So, i wanted to buy hunt showdown cheeses to fuck around with, 40% off so i was like "EFT thing worked hella good imma buy from these dudes again" cuz i know its a trusted site. Well, what the hell is with all the payment methods being changed to russian or chinese. Like why cant i pay using any method which accepts GBP?

Reason why i didnt "buy from a third party reseller" is because i want to use the discount. I only play occasionally so i aint spending £30 buying from a reseller to play a few times.

So im wondering, out of all of the payment methods are ANY at all for english customers?

EDIT: I dont know how to do any crypto currency at all, and i dont buy from randomers.

Edited by SuDaBoss

On 3/22/2020 at 1:08 PM, NovicaneZero said:

Crypto is super easy to set up just make an account with coinbase. You purchase Bitcoin direct from them and it safe/trusted.

This ad is brought to you by NovicaneZero - Use Novi-19 in the coinbase store and get 0.000001% of a bitcoin absolutely free. 

• Haha 1