Computer restart from cheat?

razerdog93

Hello people, when I started using the cheat then sometimes while I was in game Dead by Daylight my computer restarts... Now on win my computer restarts.
Is that because of some update or something else? I didn't had this problem before, just now when I started using this cheat.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Deedster said:

My computer's been bluescreening.....but if you really mean restarting then we have different issues. Do you have:

Figure A) https://images.drivereasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/cropped-Snap30-1-1.jpg

OR

Figure B) https://deploymentresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/BSOD3.png

I have figure A

Edit: it goes black screen, same as I restarted it, I think it counts as figure A?

Edited by razerdog93

Now computer restarterd 2 times, first time when I just injected and entered in game, and after 1 game I got computer restart again...

it's like when you just turn on your computer... blackscreen restart.

Edit: I found it on google about DbD, its not only me... https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/67995/game-makes-my-whole-computer-restarts

Edit2: These are my PC specs, do I have to change something?
- RAM 16GB
- Ryzen 5  2600
- AMD RX 570 4gb

- Power Supply: 500W Raidmax Cobra RX-500AF-B, 80PLUS Bronze

Edited by razerdog93

• Administrator
2 hours ago, razerdog93 said:

Now computer restarterd 2 times, first time when I just injected and entered in game, and after 1 game I got computer restart again...

it's like when you just turn on your computer... blackscreen restart.

Edit: I found it on google about DbD, its not only me... https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/67995/game-makes-my-whole-computer-restarts

Edit2: These are my PC specs, do I have to change something?
- RAM 16GB
- Ryzen 5  2600
- AMD RX 570 4gb

- Power Supply: 500W Raidmax Cobra RX-500AF-B, 80PLUS Bronze

Hello,

its hard to say what it could be.

One thing you could check is temp on your cpu/gpu as most have a fail safe and if it hits thelimit it will restart your pc, id allso look into volt setting on both cpu and gpu as if they arent getting enough, your pc will reboot out of nowhere.

if both cpu/gpu have the correct settings, then test your psu as the 12v rail might be fucked and just not providing enough volt to either.

You might allso want to run a memtest overnight to see if theres a fault in your memory as you might have lost the silicon vally lottery.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Xpi said:

Hello,

its hard to say what it could be.

One thing you could check is temp on your cpu/gpu as most have a fail safe and if it hits thelimit it will restart your pc, id allso look into volt setting on both cpu and gpu as if they arent getting enough, your pc will reboot out of nowhere.

if both cpu/gpu have the correct settings, then test your psu as the 12v rail might be fucked and just not providing enough volt to either.

You might allso want to run a memtest overnight to see if theres a fault in your memory as you might have lost the silicon vally lottery.

Here is a picture, is this good? Because I dont know about computers.
Thank you for your reply.

Untitled.png

• Administrator
4 hours ago, razerdog93 said:

Here is a picture, is this good? Because I dont know about computers.
Thank you for your reply.

Untitled.png

if you download hardware info https://www.hwinfo.com/download/

you can run a sensor test and look at your volt, specific the 12volt line, it should be around 12v, if its below 11.8 that is where your issue is.12v.jpg.f49f8366f63176174389358f32196435.jpg

this is what you need to look for.

• Like 1

• Administrator
2 hours ago, razerdog93 said:

Here is a picture...

Untitled.png

12v rail looks good, have you tried running a stress test on your cpu to see if its thermal throttling, as it might be what makes it restart.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2020 at 11:11 PM, Xpi said:

12v rail looks good, have you tried running a stress test on your cpu to see if its thermal throttling, as it might be what makes it restart.

I just reinstalled my game and unplug my USB and now its fine xD thank you for helping me.

Yeah I bought the dbd in least night an when I lunched the exe for the first time my pc black screened an restarted an just got stuck loading so I just restarted it with the button an it's been fine on launch of the cheat now so idk what happened