shit client

TriangleX

NO ONE use this shit. client went down halfway through my raid and i just got banned. old client used to dc and kick you out of the game when cheats were down but they dont care about their customers anymore i guess. i wouldnt risk using this garbage. good luck everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just because it got detected does not make it a shit client. BE is an aggressive AC and bans most if not all cheats not long after release. You bought a public cheat. You knew the risks of cheating. You can't blame them for you choosing to cheat.

15 minutes ago, Bismarck said:

Next time don't buy an untested cheat.

I was going to buy it, but not before two weeks without detections.

No need to be smug buddy. People lost their hard earned here. Right or wrong, good decision or bad it helps nothing you pointing out how inferior everyone that lost their account are compared to wise old you.  Show some class please. 

18 minutes ago, Rev_Gabe_Asher said:

No need to be smug buddy. People lost their hard earned here. Right or wrong, good decision or bad it helps nothing you pointing out how inferior everyone that lost their account are compared to wise old you.  Show some class please. 

I'm glad that there are people wiling to be the cannon fodder, I thank them for saving us from inconvenience. But the risk where obvious and makes this whole salty rant laughable.

im sure i said this a few days ago lol charging as much as they was for something as unstable as it was plus it was tryna beat battleye, you cant beat BA its never happening even private hacks that costs triple the cost of these get caught in time. 

lets see how many users get banned for submitting refunds to paypal

Edited by Picnic

5 hours ago, sofly1911 said:

Shit talking isn't going to do anything but make you look immature. Cheating comes with a risk always, it was your choice get over it.

tbh i think its more so that Chods Cheats dont offer anything when members get banned no refund offer ect not even a public apology to all those that lost the game and are now either IP or HWID banned. 

Maybe they make this cheat private for you people who haven't been here longer than a year, so you will stop complaining when something like this happens. 

Show some restraint when it is released. It's no different than any other site or place. You decide to use it day one, you can expect a bug or two. In this case you will likely end up in the scenario we have now.

As others have mentioned, I will gladly watch and wait on others before I use it.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont remember sitting here crying and ranting about being banned. i stated the facts of the situation and moved on. i lost an EoD and yes thats on me (also i only tried it cause i had reimbursed time) i wouldnt spend $80 on a hack day 1 im not stupid. also my buddy was in the same exact raid using the same client and his account is still perfectly fine.

also i bet 90% of the people who did purchase already refunded cause shit was online for like 1 day total. imagine taking over a year to make a new client just for it to be shit. dont release something claiming it as safe if its not.

10 minutes ago, TriangleX said:

also i bet 90% of the people who did purchase already refunded cause shit was online for like 1 day total. imagine taking over a year to make a new client just for it to be shit. dont release something claiming it as safe if its not.

Please stop the shittalk. Do you think we would've released without testing and making sure that it's undetected?
Currently eft has one of the strongest battleye support, you can't compare it to r6s or dayz for example.
And if you think we are shit then please leave us.

3 hours ago, TriangleX said:

I bet you're a real joy in real life and have already stocked up on 70 rolls of toilet paper. Please don't let Chod's closing door hit your triangle ass on your way out.  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Talking out of your anus isn't going to fix whats broken but I'm sure it makes you feel better.    EFT is the hottest thing on the market,  we just had a huge influx of new players not long ago, it's the #1 streamed game on twitch with A LOT of attention.  BSG has money out the ass and they know that if cheaters are a problem, the game will not last, so they are throwing everything at a problem.  This is one of the very few cases where a game actually addresses a glaring problem.  

Chod and friends have to worry about every single tiny update that BSG releases (there are a lot) and I can't imagine having to detect all the small changes and figure out if it is detriment to the client or not.    It may take some time to stabilize the process and future proof it, but time is all we got right now.  

Chod is also very famous now, so I am sure we have a mole among us reporting and sending info to BSG and BE.  the day that CHOD releases something is the day BE starts working on detecting it.   That's tough to combat.  

Just going to throw this out there for people get pissed cuz they got banned I dont play eft or claim to play it but what I do know is I was in the csgo hvh community for a very long time any public cheat gets detected at some point I use to have my buddy's private never got detected cuz only me an like 4 people had it he kept up with it to keep it undetected ik when I was still useing public's a big name one I wont name got a huge ban wave an got leaked because someone backwards engineered the dump file public cheats get detected it's a given it's a risk vac like csgo is no where near as hard to keep undetected as battle eye an csgo cheats still get detected eft is a up an coming game still so the dev's are on top of there shit cuz they want to keep the game clean an when theses bans happen for the most part no one knows till it's to late so if you dont want to risk it dont cheat