EFT hack help

Axooo

Hey guys so i have one Eod main acc that i use without cheats and i have another standard account, i really wanna cheat but im scared. (i dont care if i get banned, i mean i can just buy another acc.) but the thing that "scares" me is getting hwid banned. So lets say i play on my main sometimes and sometimes on my hack acc and i get banned on my hack and i dont start the game with the main acc, am i banned on both ? cuz my hwid is registered in their system or what ever or only the acc which i hacked on, and ofc if i would be hwid banned i shoudnt start the game on my main acc as i would get banned. second question: if i get hwid banned is it confirmed what battle eye bans in terms of hardware or what bypasses are there, i guess i heard of a guide with reinstalling windows and raid 0 or what ever but not sure if that works + there is like no hwid spoofers which are reliable and i know of(if you know any good ones post them pls or dm me) also am i correct that with a hwid spoofer, if i get banned the account gets banned but the hwid not + i know about how to check if ur hwid is banned with getting ur money back. Like can someone make a guide to clear up some stuff

24 minutes ago, NovicaneZero said:

BE typically doesn't HWID fist time, that being said I would highly recommend using the spoofer, however it's status is unknown atm. Many people are reporting that it works fine. I hope this info helps you make a decision one way or the other. Have a great day.

do you know about this ? So lets say i play on my main sometimes and sometimes on my hack acc and i get banned on my hack and i dont start the game with the main acc, am i banned on both ? thanks

On 3/6/2020 at 11:34 AM, Axooo said:

do you know about this ? So lets say i play on my main sometimes and sometimes on my hack acc and i get banned on my hack and i dont start the game with the main acc, am i banned on both ? thanks

There are many factors involved and I have read many ban report stating that the first ban typically isnt a HWID ban. I personally have 3 EOD accounts banned on one machine all using stock HWID and I am still able to play without a spoofer. Your mileage may vary.

3 hours ago, NovicaneZero said:

I will further elaborate, my last ban was Jan 2nd ban wave I wasn't using a spoofer and was able to buy a new account and play without a spoofer just fine. 

Mmh very interesting 

Hmmmm. I used other provider in December. First and only ban resulted in full hwid ban. Fresh reformat and new account with no cheese on PC. Made it 15 minutes into first raid before I got a BE warning on screen. Game closed. and ban email 10 minutes later. Only thing I can think of I used the same PayPal account to buy both accounts. Tested this about 4 days ago.

50 minutes ago, Bodypartsguy said:

Hmmmm. I used other provider in December. First and only ban resulted in full hwid ban. Fresh reformat and new account with no cheese on PC. Made it 15 minutes into first raid before I got a BE warning on screen. Game closed. and ban email 10 minutes later. Only thing I can think of I used the same PayPal account to buy both accounts. Tested this about 4 days ago.

I didn't know reformatting/resetting your PC changed your HWID...

• Haha 1

preface this with not bitter just passing my info along :), Never logged into my main account for the entire time I used Cheese, just got banned on burner account, then saw a email to primary account saying banned, idk what I did goo luck tho :)