Disabled

yaranaika

my last subscription was cut out half way thru and i was compensated with 1 day membership? seems a little unfair seeing as i paid for the sub to lose over 15 days of what i had left. which i havnt been able to use due the the constant issues. also what about the people that just brought it? thats money wasted. 

also how does the price go from £19 per month all the way to £72 per month with half the mod being removed we cant customize the loot we see any more no long reach no visor options ect also the aimbot is gone but the price had trippled?  please explain why the price is so high. 

wouldnt you make more money over time lowering the price to fit the average persons budget? 

37 minutes ago, Picnic said:

also how does the price go from £19 per month all the way to £72 per month with half the mod being removed we cant customize the loot we see any more no long reach no visor options ect also the aimbot is gone but the price had trippled?  please explain why the price is so high. 

wouldnt you make more money over time lowering the price to fit the average persons budget? 

One word: Battleye

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ???????? said:

One word: Battleye

yh thats fair enough i can understand that but to raise the price to almost quadruple what it was seems a little nuts theres alot of people that probably had the hacks but can no longer afford or can fford but cant justify spending that much the price has screwed over alot of customers.

not speaking for myself here either i work 45hr per week i can afford them but just seems unfair to those who dont have full time jobs ect. 

also is chod going to have to disable to hacks every time battle eye do an update if so the price isnt justified at all and should be lowered.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Picnic said:

yh thats fair enough i can understand that but to raise the price to almost quadruple what it was seems a little nuts theres alot of people that probably had the hacks but can no longer afford or can fford but cant justify spending that much the price has screwed over alot of customers.

not speaking for myself here either i work 45hr per week i can afford them but just seems unfair to those who dont have full time jobs ect. 

also is chod going to have to disable to hacks every time battle eye do an update if so the price isnt justified at all and should be lowered.  

We wont lower the price, feel free to search for a cheaper Provider and yes if we feel like we should investigate an update we will take the cheat down.

If you like it or not doesnt matter.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, testsubject said:

what I want to know is if more features will be added over time as the cheat stabilizes 

obviously yes! if you search in the faceless forum it says that the cheats will have 2 phases - the first one only esp - the second additional function

Just now, ???????? said:

We wont lower the price, feel free to search for a cheaper Provider and yes if we feel like we should investigate an update we will take the cheat down.

If you like it or not doesnt matter.

but it should matter what we think/like ect were the paying customer you should value your customers.

just seems like its a FU pay me situation 

charging people £72 for something unstable and something that might be brought down over and over again is wasting customers valuable money. 

and once again i didnt say i wouldnt buy them my argument here is for the little man that the price has screwed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1