HACK EFT

DOD

2 hours ago, ishnupoo said:

How long has it been down now? I remember last looking back in October to see if it was back but it doesn't seem it ever did come back. Has it been 6+ months?

Technically no, it was down for months, came back for a big payday around Christmas, got instantly detected and has been back down ever since.  Honestly at this point I don’t even care how long it stays undetected I’d just like to  be able to use something. Seeing as last time it took months to only last an hour though it’s hard to have Hope that we’ll see a release before the next wipe.

I love paying  for a service and being told nothing in terms of progress or refunds for 8+ months. One does wonder what UK Trading standards might have to say about that? I am close to finding out - as is Chod and crew.

11 hours ago, Valarkin said:

I love paying  for a service and being told nothing in terms of progress or refunds for 8+ months. One does wonder what UK Trading standards might have to say about that? I am close to finding out - as is Chod and crew.

If you chargeback, Sure you might get your money back but you'll be ban hammered by the team for all eternity if I'm not mistaken. 

You aren't the first and you definitely won't be the last to try and use the consumer laws as a reason they deserve what they paid for. Even if it's just info. 

Also if I'm not mistaken. It does say "all sales final" which means you get what you get. Even if it means waiting until they have it back up to actually get it.

10 hours ago, autismos said:

If you chargeback, Sure you might get your money back but you'll be ban hammered by the team for all eternity if I'm not mistaken. 

You aren't the first and you definitely won't be the last to try and use the consumer laws as a reason they deserve what they paid for. Even if it's just info. 

Also if I'm not mistaken. It does say "all sales final" which means you get what you get. Even if it means waiting until they have it back up to actually get it.

It can say whatever it likes - it does not change the legal responsibilities. I'll give it a little more time, then start taking action.

Chod could well find himself legally barred from forming or operating a business.

Edited by Valarkin

use to play with a dude on here that got banned and he has all kinds of ppl looking into it but you would def get banned from the site and prob flagged by other sites , a eft update would be much useful , my girl spent 120$ ON EFT AROUND CHRISMAS TO JUST GET BANNED AND TOLD UR BUMMING 

also why don't we hear from the dude him self ? chod should make a new dev blog or a big statement that either says eft project is done , or has it just gone private to him and his team ? kinda sick of the 8 month wait then up for 3 hours , with oh its fine then tons of ppl get banned from their products .

5 minutes ago, hereforthecake said:

also why don't we hear from the dude him self ? chod should make a new dev blog or a big statement that either says eft project is done , or has it just gone private to him and his team ? kinda sick of the 8 month wait then up for 3 hours , with oh its fine then tons of ppl get banned from their products .

You are saying this as if we are the only provider who got detected.