EFT HWID Ban

prolyf

Hello,

So I've been using a HWID Spoofer to Play EFT Legit and all was going well past month until the spoofer got detected.

I am 100% HWID Banned and want to know how I can prevent from getting  banned again without a spoofer. 

Do I need to buy new Hard drives just to play?

Would like some useful advise please.

Thank you.

57 minutes ago, NovicaneZero said:

You can try the SSD Raid 0 trick (it works for some people) but if it doesnt work then you most likely need new pc components. 

Thanks Zero.

I just bought a cheap £25 SSD. Worth Installing Fresh windows on this see if it works? Then I know if other IDs are banned.

If you are banned on first acc and then you buy second one and get instant banned in like second run then you are probably hwid banned. Happened to me, but raid 0 with two ssd helped me and im playing like 3 months without ban on my third acc. xD

17 minutes ago, popolopo said:

If you are banned on first acc and then you buy second one and get instant banned in like second run then you are probably hwid banned. Happened to me, but raid 0 with two ssd helped me and im playing like 3 months without ban on my third acc. xD

Works for some people, not for all. 

2 hours ago, popolopo said:

Oh you are one of them xD 

BE can and will on occasion log GPU,Mobo, cpu, and ram serial numbers not just ssd's.... So it stands to reason that changing your SSD serial numbers to all 0000000 won't help in those instances. BE has Google just like you do. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 7:55 AM, NovicaneZero said:

Works for some people, not for all. 

Well where are the people that is didn't work for? I haven't came across one person yet, that has stated they did raid0 but was still banned without using cheese again. Can you link these threads of ppl claming this?

26 minutes ago, BigDawg said:

Well where are the people that is didn't work for? I haven't came across one person yet, that has stated they did raid0 but was still banned without using cheese again. Can you link these threads of ppl claming this?

I will not link to or post about our competitors and their customers, if it works for you then great, keep in mind this information is a few weeks old. 

4 minutes ago, NovicaneZero said:

I will not link to or post about our competitors and their customers, if it works for you then great, keep in mind this information is a few weeks old. 

"Competitors and their customers"? I literally only wanted proof of people that claimed they did raid0 but that it didn't work. I don't understand who can be the competitor OR the customer, raid through bios is free, cant be sold or purchased. SO there literally cant be a competitor or a customer in this scenario.

1 minute ago, NovicaneZero said:

The reports I read of people staying HWID banned after raid 0 are on a competitors forum, other staff have said and witnessed the same thing. Like I said if it works for you then that's awesome.

Well are there any indications that would let us know it isn't configured properly? Is it like hit and miss based on what motherboard ppl have?

Im asking because I was hwid banned while I had 4 1tb drives installed, two 2.5 ssds and two m.2s. What I did was order a raid controller and configured raid0 with the two 2.5 ssds and I removed the m.2s, obviously because they cannot connect to a raid controller.

Now I don't want to sell banned drives to anyone(that's a dick move), so Im considering installing then and doing bios raid with the two m.2. So trying to gather as much info as possible. Because its been 11 days with raid controller and I been all good, don't want to fuck it ALL up because I wanted to save those 2 drives, but I also dnt want to just discard them if its not necessary..

• Administrator
8 hours ago, BigDawg said:

you dont have to spend alot of time on google to find ahella alot of ppl this didnt work for, so as novi said its not working for everyone this is not my opnion, its a fact.

iam hwid banned and tried the raid0 myself(i work with raids on a daily basic, so i know how a raid works) and it didnt work as my gpu and cpu weere both hit aswell(and yes i tested it)

most ppl this worked for were hwid banned by saber and not be, and the ppl that did get hwid by be for some reason only got hit on their hdd, so a single new hdd/ssd would solve the ban as all the raid0  does is change your serialnumber on the drives, just as if you got a new hdd/ssd.

if you want to know about other who this didnt work for, spend 2 min on google and you will find 1000s of ppl that tried and it didnt work for, so as novi said: dont spread false info. It is not working for everyone.

13 hours ago, Xpi said:

you dont have to spend alot of time on google to find ahella alot of ppl this didnt work for, so as novi said its not working for everyone this is not my opnion, its a fact.

iam hwid banned and tried the raid0 myself(i work with raids on a daily basic, so i know how a raid works) and it didnt work as my gpu and cpu weere both hit aswell(and yes i tested it)

most ppl this worked for were hwid banned by saber and not be, and the ppl that did get hwid by be for some reason only got hit on their hdd, so a single new hdd/ssd would solve the ban as all the raid0  does is change your serialnumber on the drives, just as if you got a new hdd/ssd.

if you want to know about other who this didnt work for, spend 2 min on google and you will find 1000s of ppl that tried and it didnt work for, so as novi said: dont spread false info. It is not working for everyone.

Maybe you should fully read before commenting. Never did I spread false information. Im not the one that said " It is working for everyone". Someone else said that

On 3/14/2020 at 1:26 AM, BigDawg said:

I've not tried raid0, nor had much experience with it but instead of having an ignorant argument with moderators because you can't google something maybe you should just google it. 

Novi and Xpi have now both warned on this thread for spreading misinformation. 

3 hours ago, Spi13 said:

I've not tried raid0, nor had much experience with it but instead of having an ignorant argument with moderators because you can't google something maybe you should just google it. 

"Ignorant  arguement"?... Lol. I never knew asking questions was the equivalent to an argument. Secondly, I have went thru the efforts  of googling myself, and the consensus  of the internet is that raid0 has been working for everyone, obviously  it will not work if you received a hwid ban on a game that banned other hwid  other than ur drives, which atm BE is not doing  that on Escape from Tarkov, and yes, of course they do log other serials than drives, but only drives have been hwid banned on EFT. 

So maybe you guys shouldnt just be saying "Raid0 works for some but not all". As if its raid0 not actually working. Thats not the case, if ur ONLY hwid ban is ur drives, raid0 will work ,because, essentially, it masks  ur original  serials and provides a new serial once raid config is set up with the combined drives. The people that raid0 didnt work for, are the ones that were banned on some games, that banned other hwid other than drives, some idiots  thats did raid0 with 2 drives and still left a banned  drive connected , that wasnt  included in the raid config.

So as "moderator's", that are attempting  to help someone, maybe you guys should clarify, why raid0 wouldnt work, based on what game one was hwid banned on,  since all dnt only ban drives, instead of just blandly stating,"works for some, not for all". Because every person I seen hwid banned on Escape from Tarkov, have successfully  bybassed that hwid ban with raid0 and or new drives, because  atm thats the only hwid they ban.

Its misleading  to tell someone  "its works for some, not all" when its referenced to a game that only bans drives atm. That can cause some people, who are unknowable on these subjects, to purchase  new unnecessary  pc parts, or make them believe  a spoofer is their  only option, when its actually the WORST option, when they have KVM or raid0 available. Most moderators  on these websites promote  spoofers, and all I have seen were ppl get banned for spoofers,(I was onced banned for spoofer as well) some detected even before the actual cheese was detected.?

EDIT: I have successfully  did raid0, using hardware raid controller, havent been banned for 2 weeks now, neither has my friend.(I installed same raid controller in his pc as well). But Im feeling conflicted about just "tossing" my two 1tb m.2s, so I been searching online to see if there is any real "safety" difference between hardware vs software raid, so that I can reinstall  those m.2s and put those in a raid0 config thru my bios. Just dnt want to fuck myself after I been all in the clear past 2 weeks.

4 hours ago, Spi13 said:

Lol, so all you guys do is delete comments if they do not align with you guys "beliefs"??. Nothing I posted was misinformation,  and if it was, responding to it and having a conversation would  actually help the misinformed. But nothing I posted was misinformation. But its funny, rather ironic, that someone that DOESNT work for BE can say something  is "misinformation", regarding their procedures. Nothing you guys say are 100% facts, its just based on information thats gathered, which also at times conflicts with other people  testimonies. So I just dont understand how you guys believe yall can "dictate" what are facts and misinformation

• Xpi locked this topic