what is the best choice of software learning?

Deatho

Hi!

I just recently got into learning some coding and so on, it is really fun if you like it and you have some goals you want to achieve. But here comes the main question. 
If i want to make cheats/hacks and so on, what do i need to learn? there are so many programing softwares and so on..
for example:
C++
C#
Java
Git
PHP
Ruby
Python
and there is many more im sure that i cant remember ^^

C++ is clearly the way to go when your goal is game hacking, but that's not the only thing you have to learn, unfortunately and fortunately, Computer Networking really comes in handy (at least the basic) when creating a cheat for an online game. Apart from that, knowing the inner workings of a computer is a big bonus (what does the OS do? how does the RAM work? etc...).

Most important of all, try to have fun!

For a basic cheat c++ and learning how to draw is all you need. It already takes a long time to learn and get used to making simple cheats without just copy/pasting everything and ofcourse only for games without any kind of anticheat.

And thats also just for private usage. If you want to sell your cheat you will have to learn additional languages like sql, php, css, you need to learn how to protect your loader, anticracking, encryption, networking, and just a deep knowledge about the engine of the game and the OS as well as, and thats the most important, reversing the anticheat and learning how it works to write a proper bypass.

All in all its just years of learning, practicing and trial and error.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ???????? said:

For a basic cheat c++ and learning how to draw is all you need. It already takes a long time to learn and get used to making simple cheats without just copy/pasting everything and ofcourse only for games without any kind of anticheat.

And thats also just for private usage. If you want to sell your cheat you will have to learn additional languages like sql, php, css, you need to learn how to protect your loader, anticracking, encryption, networking, and just a deep knowledge about the engine of the game and the OS as well as, and thats the most important, reversing the anticheat and learning how it works to write a proper bypass.

All in all its just years of learning, practicing and trial and error.

is there a way on learning these,, program, lessons? ,, im a student and we have  a IT teacher who knows few softwares but i doubt he be giving me private lessons... so im here on my own i even got Mimo app so i could get the basics and so on,, atleast so i could start..

1 hour ago, chiono said:

C++ is clearly the way to go when your goal is game hacking, but that's not the only thing you have to learn, unfortunately and fortunately, Computer Networking really comes in handy (at least the basic) when creating a cheat for an online game. Apart from that, knowing the inner workings of a computer is a big bonus (what does the OS do? how does the RAM work? etc...).

Most important of all, try to have fun!

I want to use hacks normally for private cheats, those are no doubt the most safe if you know what you are doing,, Since ive been on chods i havent used anything else than chods only,, but ofc trainers and cheat engine is like my lil i can do this myself zone ^^ but advanced like how chods are doing,, thats like a goal i want to achieve,.,

21 minutes ago, Deathdealero said:

is there a way on learning these,, program, lessons? ,, im a student and we have  a IT teacher who knows few softwares but i doubt he be giving me private lessons... so im here on my own i even got Mimo app so i could get the basics and so on,, atleast so i could start..

There are online curses like udemy.com. But please if you buy something there, usually there is some kind of 90% discount code if you google a bit, dont pay the full price that would be crazy. :D

other then that there is learncpp.com and uc and some other websites that i can't mention here.
There's lots of ressources and tutorials to learn from.

23 minutes ago, ???????? said:

There are online curses like udemy.com. But please if you buy something there, usually there is some kind of 90% discount code if you google a bit, dont pay the full price that would be crazy. :D

other then that there is learncpp.com and uc and some other websites that i can't mention here.
There's lots of ressources and tutorials to learn from.

I tried opening udemy.com but it wouldnt go in,, could you please PM me for the others you cant mention? :)  this is really helpful so far,, and im getting headaches from mimo and trying to understand ^^ at the same time im reading some lessons from a forum he have made over 300 lessons kinda ^^ so im trying to wrap my head around how c++ works. Faceless thank you for real :D 

I have recently been learning to code from this course link the guy really explains everything in detail which helps me completely understand how to use certain things like structs, classes, smart pointers, and much more. I bought the course for a friend of mine and hope you are able to purchase it. I believe you can make a new account on a Incognito Google Chrome browser to get a much lower price.  I am currently at section 18 in the course and recommend it to many of my friends that want to learn c++.

On 3/9/2020 at 1:16 AM, sofly1911 said:

Use udemy like faceless said, there are really nice courses there very cheap i think around $12 on discount. There are also plenty of apps on the app store you could use.

i think ill start with udemy and the mimo for pocket app on my phone .. i really want to get into this and hopefully i will understand it..

On 3/7/2020 at 4:33 PM, SlavaStrakha said:

I have recently been learning to code from this course link the guy really explains everything in detail which helps me completely understand how to use certain things like structs, classes, smart pointers, and much more. I bought the course for a friend of mine and hope you are able to purchase it. I believe you can make a new account on a Incognito Google Chrome browser to get a much lower price.  I am currently at section 18 in the course and recommend it to many of my friends that want to learn c++.

That sounds amazing! section 18 not bad hopefully youll reach what you desire pretty soon! keep on going strong! i will give udemy a try very soon too :)