About DBD hacking

Fionaade

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/10 【ESP】

It's great, you can see everything you want, but you can't change the colors yourself

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/10 【Automatic】

Super, you only need to hold the left mouse button to get 150 points

5/10【Flashight Aim】

Although it worked, it was inaccurate, I have not succeeded in lighting the killer once

10/10【Ghost Mode】

Nice, you can fly through the walls. If you want, you can run away and win

10/10【Healing】

too crazy. It can directly get you healthy.

10/10【100% Hook Escape chance】

My god, it can make you escape from the hook, no need for rescue

There is also acceleration, teleporting, I did n’t use it, but it feels great, so I give 10/10

Finally, I want to talk about hotkeys. It would be even better if you could change the hotkey yourself, because F1-F9 is not very convenient.

Thanks again to the administrator for his help【@Faceless】, he was very patient and helped me solve the problem. This cheat is worth buying

• Thanks 1