Is it worth the price? (imo)

I've been using Chod's for about a year and a half now, and I've been nothing but impressed. I've tried EFT and CSGO and they were more than i could have asked for. But Apex.... I understand its still in beta and Chod has been rebuilding the entire platform, but to play with no cheese at 120-144 Fps and with cheese at 20-50 Fps is a huuuuge hit. I've read the forums and I'm pretty sure it has to do with me using a Ryzen CPU, and they are working on fixing this issue. But the game is seeming almost unplayable with the cheese injected for myself, resulting in me being a little upset I spent $50 on it. Now I know this money is going to good use rebuilding the system and making Chod's better than ever, and I cant wait to see what he has in store for us. I just cant justify renewing my subscription on this until its been improved by some bit. $50 a month just seems a bit much for the huge hit in FPS and lack of features compared to other titles in the past. I don't want this to seem like I'm trying to talk down on Chod and his team because there's nobody I trust more to get the job done safely and securely. 

• Thanks 1

I wish I could say I was exaggerating, but this seems to be my case. There may be some other issue adding to the effect that I'm overlooking, and I plan on building my brother a PC soon so ill buy myself a new CPU and and give him mine. Nonetheless I do appreciate how well your connected with your community, and how hard you guys work to put out quality cheeze. Its these reasons I will continue to come back time and time again. That being said , when i get my new CPU ill be back for more fun

Disabling Boxes, names and lowering distance to 500 increased performance on all platforms.

In your case i would suggest starting from barebone esp and gradually increasing features till you reach a point where you feel its unplayable.

Sadly its the technology behind the cheat has better overall performance on Intel CPUs.