Need help understanding HWID Banned - DayZ. (Battleye).

Fish123

Hello, sorry to bother you all, and I feel like I should know this by now with all the research I've done, but I can't seen to see whats true and false information with regarding this HWID ban and how to get around it. 

I've been doing some research into HWID banned, and how to get around them, etc. And I've got a question, from what I've read the best way is to buy new parts/whole new PC for a permarent way of getting around the HWID ban. I've also read that, say for instants I got banned on my main account, with serveral games I play, ranging from CSGO - MMOs at all which have different anti-cheat programs.

Now I'm wondering if I got a whole new PC, and I log into this steam account (main - that got banned on) will all my new Hardware/whole PC get flagged and HWID banned again? 

And if you guys could let me know what parts Battleye Log what parts my pc has, to create an unique key for identifing myself. (My PC). and what parts I should highly recommended to change.

P.S, I know for a fact that its a HWID ban, as I've created 4 different accounts, with formating partions to reinstalling windows.

Kind Regards 

Fish123

• Administrator

This is not as simple as you might think, but here goes.

The only permarent way to get around a hwid ban is to buy a brand new pc.

And yes if you buy a new pc and you login to a hwid banned steam account(and launch the game) you will be hwid banned again as the account is banned.

regarding what parts, this is not possible to answere as it varies from game to game and degree of ac, for the most part the top end ac ban, hdd/ssd, cpu, gpu, motherboard, sometimes they allso ban ram(but not allways), ive even heard ppl claim they had their psu hwid banned but again there is really no 100% way of knowing.

Now for whatever reason and only the ac company will know this, some games only ban your hdd/ssd and thus you can get around a hwid ban by changing to raid0 and reinstalling windows, what games this work iam not sure as it seems to change over time aswell.

if we take DayZ as an exsample,

When dayz first got BE to step up the fight againts cheaters they would hwid ban on the first ban you got. They would at that point ban mobo,cpu,gpu,hdd, but after the game was released (1.0) they no longer hwid ban right away, there is some info that suggest that they allso now only ban hdd/ssd when they hwid ban(they only do hwid in rare cases) so here the raid0 would be enough in theory but again noone really knows 100% other then BE.

So if you want to be 100% sure and dont want to go the test route, you should change your hdd/ssd's, cpu, gpu,motherboard,ram.

You could allso start with getting a 2nd hdd/ssd and try the raid0 as that would be the alot cheaper then a new pc.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your fast response. 

With this HWID Banned Steam account, if I completely remove the game from my library, (Not refund it(as I can't with 300+ hours on it)) that way I would not be able to launch that game from my HWID banned account. But say if I just log into the HWID banned Steam Account will that still flag me or will I need to launch the HWID banned game - DayZ?

And regarding the parts, basically will just need to buy a whole new computer at that point.

I might try that Raid0, not sure how to do it, but I'm sure its on the interent. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Fish123 said:

Thank you for your fast response. 

With this HWID Banned Steam account, if I completely remove the game from my library, (Not refund it(as I can't with 300+ hours on it)) that way I would not be able to launch that game from my HWID banned account. But say if I just log into the HWID banned Steam Account will that still flag me or will I need to launch the HWID banned game - DayZ?

And regarding the parts, basically will just need to buy a whole new computer at that point.

I might try that Raid0, not sure how to do it, but I'm sure its on the interent. 

Iam not sure if it will flag your account, in theory it should not flag you if you dont launch the game but i would not risk it.

And ya you can find all the info you need regarding raid0 on google.

I was banned by battle eye on Tarkov..

1. Remove all your disks and never ever connect them again.

2. RAID 0 with two 500gb SSDs.  (there is a lot of tutorials on yotube)

3. Fresh Windows.

4. VPN. 

5. Change your MAC address. 

6. NIC/USB network adapter. (disable all adapters except the new one)

7. Dont ever sign into an account that has a past ban on it. Make new account.

This worked for me. ^_^ 

Edited by popolopo

2 hours ago, Fish123 said:

What type of ban? How many bans before this one?

First account has 2 bans 

Second account was instant banned after 5 min of playing. So I was hwid banned. Then I tryed raid 0 and my third account is fine without ban so.. Its working for me like charm.

Edited by popolopo

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

The topic is pretty old but i'll still try.

So, I got banned 2+ months ago. It's curious to mention that I didn't even use any cheats and have never cheated on any online game ever and also didn't do anything else that could get someone banned but that's a different issue.

Anyways, I reinstalled windows after the ban, created a new steam account with a different email several days later, bought a new game key from G2A.com, got to play exactly 14 days and got banned again. Then repeated the same thing and got banned again after 14 days. Kinda frustrating. 

WTF is it and how to get out of this ban-loop?

• Xpi locked this topic