EFT Glitching through map

Pikaachu

Hello, i've been looking everywhere for a spot to glitch underneath the map, except the patched shoreline one. Just curious if theres just ONE kind soul out there that could PM me a location to where and how to glitch out. 

PM me if you know anything, i'd appreciate it tons. 

24 minutes ago, highhoo said:

i didnt know that this is even possible

Well, if you manage to glitch through you can get max strength/endurance within a few minutes. Theres one on shoreline that just a couple of days ago got released publicly and it got patched quite quick. 

I know theres spots on the other maps like interchange, customs etc, but i dont know where.. 

I’ve killed several nakeds so far in that section of interchange that’s flooded. I watched a guy for a couple minutes before he disappeared and tried doing the same thing in that spot but I must be missing a step or two.

Edited by Killbot

Wait can't people wait and keep those bugs secret till release of the game? :D

Point of glitching stats so you can play 1 - 2 onths and then wipe.

Better wait till release until there are no wipes and than get a permanent boost.

At this glitching level there will be no more glitches left for release :D

On 2/20/2020 at 7:44 PM, JesusIsDead said:

Wait can't people wait and keep those bugs secret till release of the game? :D

Point of glitching stats so you can play 1 - 2 onths and then wipe.

Better wait till release until there are no wipes and than get a permanent boost.

At this glitching level there will be no more glitches left for release :D

stats are currently pretty fucked anyways and I think they're going to change them to be easier to level when the game finally launches

you need something like 100 hours of throwing grenades for max strength.

18 hours ago, testsubject said:

stats are currently pretty fucked anyways and I think they're going to change them to be easier to level when the game finally launches

The only other method I know of that's faster than bade throwing is the hitting a mate in the legs and having them do the same to you. Heal them up and keep going back and forth. 

On 2/21/2020 at 3:59 PM, Pikaachu said:

theres been working spots. Don't come here saying shit you have no idea about. 

LMAO kid, you can fall through the map all you want but it's not going to give you any exp, cause like I said that was patched a long fuckin time ago

1 hour ago, DankHerbs said:

LMAO kid, you can fall through the map all you want but it's not going to give you any exp, cause like I said that was patched a long fuckin time ago

How long is "a long ficking time ago" to you? Because I did it I'm 2 raids ~1 month ago. If you're talking about the skill fatigue update that didn't fix this.

Edited by CheapestEFT

On 2/22/2020 at 9:26 PM, testsubject said:

Nikita has stated countless times they want people to max out all skills of 1-2 years of active playing buy active meaning streamer levels. 

Either way, Nikita is pretty delusional if he thinks people are going to play 200 hours for a 5% more grenade throw distance or sprint speed or whatever

I get that the game's audience is "hardcore" fps players but if they design the game around that it sidelines the more casual players which is 90% of people who might buy the game

Edited by testsubject