All EFT guys waiting for this...

xDeliousXx

I want to believe it can stay public but with so many people wanting the cheese, it might make things worse when it is updated. Who knows how long it will take for BE to detect the cheese when so many people are using it, I can't imagine it will take long. Because of that factor alone I probs wont be buying the cheat. However, if Chod and his crew can actually make it survive wipes and the only people being banned are the idiots who rage and can prove  it, then I will bite my tongue and buy it. I honestly feel sorry for Chod and everyone who is working tirelessly on it, this has to be one of the biggest updates for cheats in a fairly long time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YungSombra said:

I want to believe it can stay public but with so many people wanting the cheese, it might make things worse when it is updated. Who knows how long it will take for BE to detect the cheese when so many people are using it, I can't imagine it will take long. Because of that factor alone I probs wont be buying the cheat. However, if Chod and his crew can actually make it survive wipes and the only people being banned are the idiots who rage and can prove  it, then I will bite my tongue and buy it. I honestly feel sorry for Chod and everyone who is working tirelessly on it, this has to be one of the biggest updates for cheats in a fairly long time.

I want to hope, of course, that everyone can use it. Just because I'm never invited because I'm far too inactive in forums :D there will be enough other people who are just as inactive but just as many people will be active. As long as the guys will soon get it back to running and accessible to everyone, it would be great

On 2/17/2020 at 9:49 PM, xDeliousXx said:

Still wait for it... hope it will not be privat

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.22e5096d91cd710c357cd87828897b08.PNG

I'm more than happy for them to take their time with getting it done. 

Means that it will be more than decent and from what iv been reading on the forums, these guys are pretty legit

On 2/23/2020 at 7:37 AM, Muddy said:

I'm more than happy for them to take their time with getting it done. 

Means that it will be more than decent and from what iv been reading on the forums, these guys are pretty legit

I agree, like last time when it took months and came back.. oh wait, it came back for less than a day.. you cant just assume that more time = more stable cheat. A company like battle eye may be letting a few people slide by with one type of cheat expecting to bring in a large haul of cheaters upon a public release. That way they get more money because of more people buying a new account. 

1 hour ago, RunningMan said:

I agree, like last time when it took months and came back.. oh wait, it came back for less than a day.. you cant just assume that more time = more stable cheat. A company like battle eye may be letting a few people slide by with one type of cheat expecting to bring in a large haul of cheaters upon a public release. That way they get more money because of more people buying a new account. 

I can't comment on the wait Vs how long it was up last time since I'm fairly new to chods but cheese wise iv been around for more than 15 years and seen my fair share and usually has gone the same way sometimes its up for ages sometimes it's up for a day. That's the roll of the dice you make when you cheese.