Hunt Cheese review

Hakahoshi

HUNT: SHOWDOWN CHEESE BY CHOD

Hello everybody,

So i had this cheat for almost a day now. Played around 25 games with it. In 20 /25 games i got out alive while also having downed one or several hunters. 

I will be dividing the cheese in 2 parts ; ESP and Security.

ESP:

This is what the cheat is all about. It has a nice clear ESP, you can see the enemy. You can see hunters (other players) and walkers (zombies). You can see how far they are and where they are running. 

What would i like to see changed: Esp in different colors: For example: red for other enemy players (like it is now) , blue for walkers, yellow for Hellhounds, other color for the more bigger enemies and green for your fellow teammates. 

Also a different color for when a hunter is downed. The square does get smaller but sometimes it can be hard to see.  

5/5

Security:

With chod's cheats this is no issue. No one knows you are cheating, partly because there is no killcam so people do not know if you see them through walls or if you know exactly where they are.

I have encountered some players who also has ESP and play obvious. Those cheating bastards! :P 

5/5

What does the cheese miss?

Glad you asked! In the future it would be awesome to include an aimbot, one with headshot ability.

But for now this cheese really gives you a big edge in the game against other players.

Great cheese, great features! 

Hope this helps :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think aimbot is not needed. It would just ruin the game completely as you'd just be watching the game play itself. I think if they added aimbot pretty much all of their users would get bored of the game and just stop renewing. ESP is OP enough. Very easy to peek headshots with ESP because you can aim before visible.

As for skeleton ESP I think that would be great.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2020 at 11:52 AM, GatChod said:

I think aimbot is not needed. It would just ruin the game completely as you'd just be watching the game play itself. I think if they added aimbot pretty much all of their users would get bored of the game and just stop renewing. ESP is OP enough. Very easy to peek headshots with ESP because you can aim before visible.

As for skeleton ESP I think that would be great.

I agree with this 100%. As cool as having aimbot would be, I can see it drawing attention to the people using it, and leading back to our Chod Cheat increasing chance of detection and downtime when CHod's team has to take down Hunt hacks for awhile.

+1 to that

On 5/17/2020 at 7:14 PM, dabomb123 said:

I agree with this 100%. As cool as having aimbot would be, I can see it drawing attention to the people using it, and leading back to our Chod Cheat increasing chance of detection and downtime when CHod's team has to take down Hunt hacks for awhile.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...