XeXCoD7

38 Spectators?

Hey guys just for a minute i joined a game and i set my option to deaktivate Aimbot when spectated by Enemys or Friends so since i dropped into the game i had 38 spectators and every time some 1 died the counter goes down so there was me including 35 ppl alive and the Spectate counter said 34. Is this mybe a bug or what tf is going on there im counfused :D 

Greet Ruba 

aight cool got an error THE CLIENT FAILED AN ANTI-CHEAT RUNTIME INTEGRITY CHECK: VIOLATION 

im interested what happens next :D 

15 minutes ago, RCuRuba said:

aight cool got an error THE CLIENT FAILED AN ANTI-CHEAT RUNTIME INTEGRITY CHECK: VIOLATION 

if it was Violation CA then its their fairfight system which temporarely blocks you.

5 hours ago, RCuRuba said:

Just restart the game and it will be fine. I used to get that a lot when my Smooth was 3 and I was hitting all the shots.

allright its kinda annoying cauz it crashes every like 2hrs and if u dont expect it and its mid game its annoying af ^^ but hey i guess i have to life with that ^^ atleast it last almost 2hrs ^^

Ban wave i got banned played with my friend duos he said only 2 guys where left after i got banned soo i guess there are more gone ^^ 

If you got kicked for violation CA it means that your account got flagged by the anticheat.

expect a ban, or the cheat is detected or your playstyle is out of the roof