apex legends

rabbben1

• Administrator

Depends. 

Some users buy battlepass and skins on their account which they use the product on.

It really depends on your play-style. If you beeline from group to another group and rack up  10+kills or more and win every round i don't think the anti-cheat cares if you have aimbot or not.

Sadly it comes with experience as you can customize most options in the cheat. You gonna have to find the settings suiting your needs.

Ie: Too "humane" aimbot will miss more, which might become a handicap instead of helping you.

10 hours ago, Feary said:

Depends. 

Some users buy battlepass and skins on their account which they use the product on.

It really depends on your play-style. If you beeline from group to another group and rack up  10+kills or more and win every round i don't think the anti-cheat cares if you have aimbot or not.

Sadly it comes with experience as you can customize most options in the cheat. You gonna have to find the settings suiting your needs.

Ie: Too "humane" aimbot will miss more, which might become a handicap instead of helping you.

wow, thanks. I was under the impression that any tracking at all was an instant ban.

might go play some apex then while I wait for tarkov

• Administrator
1 hour ago, testsubject said:

wow, thanks. I was under the impression that any tracking at all was an instant ban.

might go play some apex then while I wait for tarkov

Far from it. as feary says it largely depends on your play style and setting in the cheat.

The account iam useing currently is 3 months old and i use aimbot all the time, even use some of the risky features sometimes(not all the time but here and there)

its all about playing smart and not chase kills, the sec you start to bline for players you will get mass reportet and in time banned, so just play smart and your fine.