EFT hwid ban?

TheReaping

Before battle eye got implemented I cheesed on an account. Obviously the wipe happened and then BE was in. I started playing about 2 months into the wipe. Then a month later I got banned. Take note since Battle eye I HAVE NOT CHEESED. Is this a hwid ban now? Because I basically got banned for playing legit.

my friend if you recived an email that said you had been banned by bettleeye ,that mean hwid ban .  you computer is dead .no matter you cheat or not on you new account 

it will be blocked in 2days . somtimes 5 mins . use hwid cheater or a new computer :>

18 minutes ago, atmboss11 said:

my friend if you recived an email that said you had been banned by bettleeye ,that mean hwid ban .  you computer is dead .no matter you cheat or not on you new account 

it will be blocked in 2days . somtimes 5 mins . use hwid cheater or a new computer ?

I was emailed by battlestate saying my account was "Blocked" Never had anything from battleeye 

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, JadsterNZ1 said:

Before battle eye got implemented I cheesed on an account. Obviously the wipe happened and then BE was in. I started playing about 2 months into the wipe. Then a month later I got banned. Take note since Battle eye I HAVE NOT CHEESED. Is this a hwid ban now? Because I basically got banned for playing legit.

it might not be a hwid ban, there was a huge banwave recently and it seems alot of false positives hit. if you ever lagswitched thats most likely why u got banned.

2 minutes ago, Xpi said:

it might not be a hwid ban, there was a huge banwave recently and it seems alot of false positives hit. if you ever lagswitched thats most likely why u got banned.

Never lagswitched or anything. I'm aware there was a wave but what I found interesting is that the day before I got the ban hammer My friend I was with got shot through a wall in the head from a hacker. I watched the life leave his body and knew it was a hacker straight away, looked down the hallway, went to the upstairs floor (we were in resort). Nothing. Then ran like a b*tch. Next morning. Banned. Maybe it was a false manual ban and they thought I was with the hacker since I got out?

12 hours ago, JadsterNZ1 said:

Never lagswitched or anything. I'm aware there was a wave but what I found interesting is that the day before I got the ban hammer My friend I was with got shot through a wall in the head from a hacker. I watched the life leave his body and knew it was a hacker straight away, looked down the hallway, went to the upstairs floor (we were in resort). Nothing. Then ran like a b*tch. Next morning. Banned. Maybe it was a false manual ban and they thought I was with the hacker since I got out?

My friend the only way that would be possible is if a BSG mod was the other player and this happened, and if thats the case he didn't cheat and you did something that made him think you were. Other than that they check logs and algorithims to determine who cheats "aka = BattleEye". It's unfortunate you were banned. There are several possibilities out there but when it comes down to it either you were cheating (a) or BE detected something on your computer that triggered a flag (b). Only way to find out would be from BSG or BE and they won't tell you.

3 hours ago, jimmybobsux said:

My friend the only way that would be possible is if a BSG mod was the other player and this happened, and if thats the case he didn't cheat and you did something that made him think you were. Other than that they check logs and algorithims to determine who cheats "aka = BattleEye". It's unfortunate you were banned. There are several possibilities out there but when it comes down to it either you were cheating (a) or BE detected something on your computer that triggered a flag (b). Only way to find out would be from BSG or BE and they won't tell you.

If you're detected by BE is it still an email from battlestate or...?

On 2/9/2020 at 2:56 PM, JadsterNZ1 said:

If you're detected by BE is it still an email from battlestate or...?

No one can say 100% but anything is possible. Let’s give more examples. BE mission is to detect hackers but what if someone was using reshade or something else detectable that isn’t necessarily hacking EFT. They could send that data to BSG and let them handle it. I was once banned from Dying Light for using cheat engine I believe. I wasn’t even using it for the game but forgot to close it. Having CE installed on my computer and detected was one of the reasons for the ban, which they were actually telling users. So anything is possible. The only way to really know is to be the person involved in banning your account or to email them and by the grace of god hope they tell you why. Honestly if they banned you for another reason than hacking they might give you a response, and if that’s the case you probably got just a soft ban. This has been kinda ranty but you can try this technique I used a few times after a ban. Contact support about a account problem but don’t say anything about the ban. Just drag it out like you can’t login or something. When they look into it and see it’s actually a ban they might tell you exactly what you got if you play stupid long enough. That’s worked a few times for me in other games but Russians kinda don’t give a shit so good luck with that haha.

• Administrator

Ruthless BSG.

Keep in mind if you cheat in any game you should restart your PC between switching games.

You might have forgot and it was the end of you.

My R6 is still fine and i cheated on ever game on this site.

• Xpi locked this topic