Recommended Posts

if they are using an exploit to bypass battle eye a name brand anti cheat it has to be a bit more exclusive as battle eye can purchase the cheat themselves to counter its making the premium cheats a bit more premium plus you pay for your quality if you want a 9$ cheat go for it but its a good chance youll catch a ban much much quicker. who knows maybe its just them goofin around

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, redsoul77 said:

any other cheat that is close to CHOD quality right now costs 100+ $$. 65 is EXTREMELY competitive. I'd be thanking them if I were you....

Other 100€ cheats got banned within 24hours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 6:11 AM, Hami said:

if they are using an exploit to bypass battle eye a name brand anti cheat it has to be a bit more exclusive as battle eye can purchase the cheat themselves to counter its making the premium cheats a bit more premium plus you pay for your quality if you want a 9$ cheat go for it but its a good chance youll catch a ban much much quicker. who knows maybe its just them goofin around

What makes you think Battle Eye can't spend $65 to purchase a cheat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2020 at 2:13 PM, XtC__ said:

What makes you think Battle Eye can't spend $65 to purchase a cheat?

you didn't see my point...
the point is that only trusted/previous members can get the cheat as then it is more exclusive and battle eye can NOT then purchase and counter instantly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 8:53 AM, Hami said:

you didn't see my point...
the point is that only trusted/previous members can get the cheat as then it is more exclusive and battle eye can NOT then purchase and counter instantly

Thats quite stupid, i can bet you that there will be shitton of accounts from BE and/or BSG to make sure they can buy. What can you know, maybe Faceless is fcking ninja Nikita or shit like that. No cheesing is ever safe, thats part of the thrill, you live on the edge of the knife with cheesing. I got so bored playing without cheese that I bought cheese for DBD and troll people around with it.
Cheesing is fun, it just depends how much are you able to pay. 100€ is just one less visit to pub and you can have whole month of fun. Its like anticonception. pay once have fun whole month...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.