EFT Bans

prolyf

So Today I was Banned Mid Raid on EFT.

Question. Does EFT/BE Ban your IP & HWID at the same time.

I can get around the HWID however my IP is static and cannot the changed without a VPN but really don't want to use a VPN.

Not really keen on just buying a £35 Copy of the game to get banned due to HWID or IP.

Any Suggestions would be helpful.

Many Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Xpi said:

They mostly ban hwid, but in some rare cases they IP ban aswell, vpn is the fastest way to get around it.

Thanks Xpi.

Is the best way to get a new HWID to reinstall Windows to a New SSD that doesn't have the game installed on before / Windows? Or am I best to get a HWID Spoofer.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, testsubject said:

How are people getting banned if the cheat isn't up?

Are the delay bans from when the cheat was briefly out activating now?

User got banned for using something else maybe and he is just here asking for advice which was given cause we all are strong community down here? 

Edited by JesusIsDead

Yes, they HWID ban and IP ban on top of that. I've tried reinstalling windows on a new SSD created by merging a HDD/SSD to create a new hwid and was still banned after being in-game for about 10-15 mins. 

It's been said that you can get through their bans with either a raid 0 array or spoofer

1 hour ago, kinghexify said:

Yes, they HWID ban and IP ban on top of that. I've tried reinstalling windows on a new SSD created by merging a HDD/SSD to create a new hwid and was still banned after being in-game for about 10-15 mins. 

It's been said that you can get through their bans with either a raid 0 array or spoofer

Thanks.

How are you sure they IP banned you?