Escape From Tarkov status update

Skain

Hello good morning, I do not want to ask for a release date that is prohibited, but it would not be bad for you to update us on the status of what is being done week after week. since I see that in other games if hours are invested and solutions are found. I don't know how many registered in other games or the difficulty of hacking them.
I only say that I have not been able to use something for what I have paid for more than 6 months and not even give any information on the progress.

Greetings and I still trust your team.

50 minutes ago, Skain said:

Hello good morning, I do not want to ask for a release date that is prohibited, but it would not be bad for you to update us on the status of what is being done week after week. since I see that in other games if hours are invested and solutions are found. I don't know how many registered in other games or the difficulty of hacking them.
I only say that I have not been able to use something for what I have paid for more than 6 months and not even give any information on the progress.

Greetings and I still trust your team.

Dude:

Click the fuck here to get information you could get by yourself in 10 seconds if you werent lazy.

Release dates or ETA are not being announced, but keep in mid that things are being developed at this time, with recent updates and the AntiCheat Tarkov has recently used has driven Chod to rewrite some code. The major concern is that they don't want people to be banned as soon as the cheat is released, people would complain that it is an unfinished product (much like tarkov is now) and demand a refund. The team appear to be working towards a solution ATM, preparing a finished product that you can use without the worry of being banned... See you in the fields of Ch33se! 

Dude, its not about what is he asking about, thats completly understandable. Its about "there is no info about it" while there is fcking update information posted in FIRST TOPIC ON FORUM.
Just be patient, there are already cheeses up in EFT, I met 2 speedhackers today morning, so I guess Chods wont be far behind.

• Xpi locked this topic