Moody

Any chance for an EFT "light" version?

Recommended Posts

Hey guys.

I was using EFT cheese like 1 1/2 years ago and it was fantastic.

I will not be able to afford the new cheese if it comes out, 50 bucks a month are way to much for me and i could imagine also for a lot of other people.

I was wondering if there is any chance at all for a cheaper option, like for example wallhack only and no other features for 20 bucks or so?

Also this could maybe be harder to detect then someone aimbotting and speedhacking all over the map?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Face,Β 

in monthly review you said "players will have to change playstyle". I understand that and basically my playstyle complied with that even before BE.

But wont it be better to basically release ONLY this so called "light" version? To prevent ragehacking? LIke, I loved the unlimited stamina for example, and I could see the door unlocker to be great, but wont this be a big giveaway?
I saw some stupid mofo open bottom door in 2story dorms, like its any problem run it from the fckin top... Video with that is dead giveaway.

I know people will want to sacrfice me, but it was just an idea how to force people to behave, just do not give the "unsafe" features there.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree the esp only hack would definitely lessen ragers who keep getting banned.Β Β 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would LOVE this, only ESP loot/player... would take the high riskΒ rages out of the equation, easier on chode workloads and harder for BE maybe.Β I just think the people that rage will cause more workload to ensure it goes undetected.

Β 

but I also understand we can just use ESP when released...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, FeuFighter said:

I just think the people that rage will cause more workload to ensure it goes undetected.

Β 

Β 

true words buddy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been said multiple times we have no plans for tiered or separate EFT versions.

Β 

It does very little difference when it comes to partial detection or anything alike.

And as usual we can't really take any feedback from people raging or speedhacking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are other providers that sell esp only chods is gunning for the top position in the cheasing community they won't settle for anything less that the best.Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

There are other providers that sell esp only chods is gunning for the top position in the cheasing community they won't settle for anything less that the best.Β 

Chod is struggling to beat BE, script kiddies in there bedroom are beating it. yet it will take chod 2 years. My patience has run out waiting now and I’m sure many others have that’s why the chat has been taken off, because of people’sΒ criticism of paying money for no product.

Edited by Jordanswfc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jordanswfc said:

Chod is struggling to beat BE, script kiddies in there bedroom are beating it. yet it will take chod 2 years. My patience has run out waiting now and I’m sure many others have that’s why the chat has been taken off, because of people’sΒ criticism of paying money for no product.

"script kiddies in their bedroom are beating it. Yet it will take chod 2 years.

Alright i'm out
btw, the chat is only available for customers with active subs, it also won't take 2 years. That and everything else you said is just a big shittalk.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 5:34 PM, makemeawesome said:

Hey Face,Β 

in monthly review you said "players will have to change playstyle". I understand that and basically my playstyle complied with that even before BE.

But wont it be better to basically release ONLY this so called "light" version? To prevent ragehacking? LIke, I loved the unlimited stamina for example, and I could see the door unlocker to be great, but wont this be a big giveaway?
I saw some stupid mofo open bottom door in 2story dorms, like its any problem run it from the fckin top... Video with that is dead giveaway.

I know people will want to sacrfice me, but it was just an idea how to force people to behave, just do not give the "unsafe" features there.

Β 

Β 

unlimited stamina is more risky than aimbot and espΒ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 2:39 PM, Jordanswfc said:

Chod is struggling to beat BE, script kiddies in there bedroom are beating it. yet it will take chod 2 years. My patience has run out waiting now and I’m sure many others have that’s why the chat has been taken off, because of people’sΒ criticism of paying money for no product.

if your view on chod taking his time to provide a much more protected cheat is that hes taking too long feel free to go to other providers or learn code on your own and become said script kiddies bedause I can assure you said skids are getting banned not even a day after use

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.