Carry limit changes..

SomeonesNameHere

Basically what they did is following: you can store only shitty items in Gamma Container, so its to keeping keys and other shiet. You can put there some bitcoin, and other valuables but thats all.
This is preventing people to carry expensive shiet that they can hide when in trouble. Because even the 100k thermal scope is OP with slapped on mosin that costs 20k. Basically, you run to sniper nest. Slap thermal on mosin, scope the shit out of some poor retard, put thermal back to pouch and go loot. No risk, high reward. Reason behing max 200k roubles in pouch is unknown to me, maybe to prevent ingame trading of untradable shit. Not sure if you can still "pick" pouch ingame and place it to pouch slot. You cannot drop it, but maybe carry it in your bag is possible. Last wipe we placed about 200 T-Bags into epsylon to increase weight and train strenght for free, I think this is also not possible, but not due to a weight limit, but due to a "what shit you can put to gamma" restriction. Anyway, the weight system is fucked up in the game. Last wipe I was running around with 250kg weight and the dude was approximately same mobile as when you slap FORT armor on yourself......

Quick additional thing that may help when dealing with these changes.

Flir optics and scopes can still be carried in containers if you put a rail mount inside of the container and then place it onto it, that too some rail mounts even save space by converting it to a 1x1 slot rather than 1x2. That and Battle State will not change this in the future as this ultra limits what you can put in your container as anything with a rail that can hold a medium sized or small sized optic can accomplish this, including, rifle uppers, tula rails, dust covers, nv scope mounts, normal mounts, rails for rails, and so on, effectivly barring about 35% of the loot in the game from being placed in your container, kneecapping a MASSIVE amount of loot.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:17 AM, makemeawesome said:

Basically what they did is following: you can store only shitty items in Gamma Container, so its to keeping keys and other shiet. You can put there some bitcoin, and other valuables but thats all.
This is preventing people to carry expensive shiet that they can hide when in trouble. Because even the 100k thermal scope is OP with slapped on mosin that costs 20k. Basically, you run to sniper nest. Slap thermal on mosin, scope the shit out of some poor retard, put thermal back to pouch and go loot. No risk, high reward. Reason behing max 200k roubles in pouch is unknown to me, maybe to prevent ingame trading of untradable shit. Not sure if you can still "pick" pouch ingame and place it to pouch slot. You cannot drop it, but maybe carry it in your bag is possible. Last wipe we placed about 200 T-Bags into epsylon to increase weight and train strenght for free, I think this is also not possible, but not due to a weight limit, but due to a "what shit you can put to gamma" restriction. Anyway, the weight system is fucked up in the game. Last wipe I was running around with 250kg weight and the dude was approximately same mobile as when you slap FORT armor on yourself......

Yep, cant put high end helms in either, lol! ah well 

On 1/25/2020 at 8:39 PM, SomeonesNameHere said:

Yep, cant put high end helms in either, lol! ah well 

I know. I Had to bring Killas helmet for quest after killing him. Poor dude got 2 headshots from SVD, helmet on 20 from 110. Then I found out I couldnt put it into pouch, so just placed that shit into my bag and run the fuck out of there...

On 1/24/2020 at 1:17 AM, makemeawesome said:

The limit of roubles in secure containers is to deter gold sellers imo. Now the sellers and buyers risk getting killed and losing all their roubles when they come in a raid to do the exchange.

23 minutes ago, SirStabby said:

The limit of roubles in secure containers is to deter gold sellers imo. Now the sellers and buyers risk getting killed and losing all their roubles when they come in a raid to do the exchange.

That seems stupid to me with flea market. Basically anything you can sell there for almost no fee, now even with discount from inteligence center ... but I get it, gammas etc cant be sold and it does not limit you. Max I found in raid was about 100k from Reshala guards and that was super lucky because I remember 3 of them carrying 25k rubles, which is pretty unlikely.

• 2 years later...
  • Xpi locked this topic