List your Game!

Faceless

• Administrator

Arma 3's BE is not the issue, its Infistar doing BE's dirty work with global ban lists, online tools and the fact that there are too many admins playing and moderating their servers.

I guess BE only bypass would only allow you to play on official servers without infistar.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic.

But when will we know what games you guys decide on?

After reading the thread over its seems like a majority would like to see a cheat for -

1; Rust.

2;Hunt Showdown. 

3; Squad, OW, A3 etc 

I know how busy y'all with all the things going on with EFT etc.  

But will this information be available up by the next monthly news update? 

Im only asking out of pure curiosity and since Chods is known for being great when it comes to answering the community i hope this post is okay. 

• Thanks 1

Hello,

in my Opinion a Fortnite cheat is worth very much. hear me out

1. Game:  Fortnite
2. Engine: Unreal 4
AC:  Easy Anticheat

I´m talking here for the competetive szene with open ingame prize money tournaments.

I don´t know if its possible to have a undetected cheat for Fortnite but nothing wild ESP is enough everythink else is to obvious

If you have a undetectable ESP you can play for the win better and dodge enemys in the Rotations in the late game so you dont get killed and thats worth a lot because of the ingame prize money tournaments where you get money for Top 100 and Top 250. If you have this cheat almost everyone with decent mechanics should be able to place well. I don´t even know if its possible there are legit 0 Fortnite private cheats out there so that has a reason i guess...

If you have ESP your early landing is stronger than everyones because you can land on the best weapon without 50/50 other people for a chest or to run in a house without seeing loot.

Edited by NoiZze

Game-Insurgency Sandstorm

Engine-Unreal

Anticheat-EAC

Insurgency sandstorm is another competitive game that other people are selling cheats for and it has so few cheats out for it that it could be a good selling point for Chods as the player count is pretty high. Thanks guys!

• Like 1

• Administrator
On 1/18/2020 at 12:43 PM, NoiZze said:

Hello,

in my Opinion a Fortnite cheat is worth very much. hear me out

1. Game:  Fortnite
2. Engine: Unreal 4
AC:  Easy Anticheat

I´m talking here for the competetive szene with open ingame prize money tournaments.

I don´t know if its possible to have a undetected cheat for Fortnite but nothing wild ESP is enough everythink else is to obvious

If you have a undetectable ESP you can play for the win better and dodge enemys in the Rotations in the late game so you dont get killed and thats worth a lot because of the ingame prize money tournaments where you get money for Top 100 and Top 250. If you have this cheat almost everyone with decent mechanics should be able to place well. I don´t even know if its possible there are legit 0 Fortnite private cheats out there so that has a reason i guess...

If you have ESP your early landing is stronger than everyones because you can land on the best weapon without 50/50 other people for a chest or to run in a house without seeing loot.

fortnite sue providers just like blizzard do, so most likely wont happen.

Game: PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds (PUBG)

Engine: Unreal Engine 4

AC: Unkown

Games been around for awhile and as players seem to die off, more cheaters become prevalent. Would love to get an edge up on the game, but we trust nobody like Chod and his crew to make something we can trust and rely on using. 

Edited by ItsC00P

Game: Rust

Engine: Unity

AC: EAC

ive used your services many times. and i liked them. and there updated pretty quick. this might be a older game but aren't they all. me and some friends gonna get into rust and i'd like a chance to try it out with your services.

1.Name of the game:
CSGO faceit!

2.  name of engine :
source

3. why do you want to have a cheat for it: 
everyone has cheats for regular match making in csgo. faceit has you download a seperate anti cheat that they made. if you made a cheat for faceit people would go nuts. in faceit its a client you download to play on private servers, they hold private leagues for people to earn money while playing.. i see a market there if its possible to get around faceit AC. 

• Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unpinned and unfeatured this topic