List your Game!

Faceless

Game: Hunt Showdown

Engine: CryEngine

Anticheat: should be EasyAntiCheat

ESP would be more than enough, but aimcheese wouldn't be that bad either ^^
It's a game i love and i'm fairly good in, but i would love to max out the fun for me in some rounds. And on the otherhand, sometimes it's damn obvious that ither players cheese harder than a block of parmesan.
Just to up my chances a little bit.
And to f**k up these lair-campers... Straight to hell with them.

On 1/9/2020 at 2:41 PM, pop said:

As a few people have mentioned before,

1. Hunt Showdown
2. CryEngine
3. There's literally one cheat provider available for that game and it's invite only, me and many other users want a cheat for it. It has EAC but there are definitely workarounds!

And even if i don't know any other provider, it would be nice to have some cheese, reasons should be the same like in any other game. ^^

Cheers!

Edited by Y0L0SW4G
  • Like 1

1. world of tanks, world of warships,world of warplanes 

2. idk shitengine? I don't code

3. no ono makes respected able hacks for these games why not make some money off them? only guys are Hags and they only do warships so anything esp aimbot doesnt matter really all you need is esp 

Edited by Bunker88

Game: Miscreated

Engine: Cryengine

AC: EAC (if i remember correctly)

I dont play it anymore but i did some time ago. Not sure if the game is still alive, but i remember i really wanted a cheat in that game, searched everywhere, but it doesnt exist. A simple ESP to find items would be great. Aimbot would be superb. 

1. Name of the Game fallout 76

2. Name of the Engine Creation Engine

3. Why you want to have a cheat for it it disappointed me a lot as a game and after losing many hours of play 3 characters were lost due to their bugs .. the assistance only told me to cancel them and redo everything ..

1. Hell let Loose, Rising storm 2 
2.   Unreal Engine 
3. I would love any of those two games to at least have ESP, since Rising storm 2 isn't updated much they can just make an cheat for it and not have to worry much about it in my opinion, for Hell let Loose its a game that is beginning and could spike up the sells of the cheat if they were to make one, I don't think chod will make it since he is not dumb and would go for big games for bigger profits but at least I tried :D

Game:  Rust
Engine: Unity
AC:  Easy Anti-cheat

Reason: People would pay very well for just ESP(at least me) ..... You could add some things as Aimbot and Raging stuff, but this game is played twice as more than Dead by Daylight so if there is a remote chance of an injector i would 100% buy it, a lot of players look for cheats like this but every single cheat is always above 70$ to 150$ each month.

Edited by IDKION

11 hours ago, rudorte said:

1. Name of the Game   Realm Royal
2. Name of the Engine  easy anticheat
3. Why you want to have a cheat for it :  your cheat was great I look forward to it I still have 2 months of subscription on break on it  ♥

realm royale is already being worked on

On 1/9/2020 at 11:43 AM, Westy said:

Game ; Arma 3

Name of the Engine ; Bohemia Interactive's Real Virtuality game engine.

Why you want to have a cheat for it ; Arma 3 is huge for PvP and could gather some amount of new customers. 

Game:  Overwatch
Engine:  proprietary engine
(i think)

Why you want to have a cheat for it; Overwatch will sooner or later in 2020 have a huge update which will hopefully will get the game popular again. 

Would love this but the AC on Arma is so hard to bypass and requires more then just a cheat like the current ones.

Game: Arma 3

Anticheat: Battleye

Engine: RV4

It's a hardcore shooter game with some funny modes like Altis Life. Cheating there and winning fights has a big impact

on one's progress in the game and would make fun I think. While I am already pretty good at it, I'd like to have some ESP somehow.

Cheers

• Faceless locked this topic
  • Faceless unpinned and unfeatured this topic