How to bypass DayZ ban?

CodezBlack

I don't know if I have been HWID banned or not. I got a game ban on my profile so i'd be wise to say it's probs a HWID. Correct me if i'm wrong but dosen't everyones IP change after a while? If thats the case then I should be able to just buy the game again on another steam account and use a HWID spoofer? 

3 hours ago, CodezBlack said:

I don't know if I have been HWID banned or not. I got a game ban on my profile so i'd be wise to say it's probs a HWID. Correct me if i'm wrong but dosen't everyones IP change after a while? If thats the case then I should be able to just buy the game again on another steam account and use a HWID spoofer? 

Depends on provider. 

I have the same set  of static IP for what now, 10 years.. 

Edited by JesusIsDead

Generally speaking, your IP address will change every time you restart your modem. You can have static IP, meaning it wont change with time/reboots but that is always an extra that you have to pay for. To determine the type you have, simply get your IP address, reboot the modem  and then get it again to see if it changed. 

• 1 year later...
On 10/01/2020 at 01:57, MrdkoBijec said:

Generally speaking, your IP address will change every time you restart your modem. You can have static IP, meaning it wont change with time/reboots but that is always an extra that you have to pay for. To determine the type you have, simply get your IP address, reboot the modem  and then get it again to see if it changed. 

I did this and my IP Address changed at first but then it went back to the original IP Address