EFT suported windows version

Greyfox

On 1/8/2020 at 2:47 PM, Greyfox said:

thank you for the reply @faceless,   i cant wait for ETF cheese to be working again, do we get an emial notification when its online?

No you will not receive any emails about its release. Just have to check the status page here on the forums.

sadly no. i dont know what kind of politics they are administrating. not a single info about what is actually happening or something. maybe  chod is in vacation for 8 weeks and i keep refreshing the status page every 2 hours. this is how you scare away customers

Edited by FuckNikita
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, FuckNikita said:

sadly no. i dont know what kind of politics they are administrating. not a single info about what is actually happening or something. maybe  chod is in vacation for 8 weeks and i keep refreshing the status page every 2 hours. this is how you scare away customers

As if we didnt do enough update posts in the past.
He is not on vacation and still working on it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ???????? said:

He is not on vacation and still working on it.

thats enough bro.

thats more then we got the last weeks since the "another another progress update" has posted.

im faithful to chods. i think as many other users here in this forum.  but sometimes we need something to get motivated to stay patient.
my membership sailed on 3rd january this year. since then i cant read the chatbox... so for example me . i dont get anything on update news. last thing i saw was some vip members testing the eft cheese.

9 minutes ago, FuckNikita said:

thats enough bro.

thats more then we got the last weeks since the "another another progress update" has posted.

im faithful to chods. i think as many other users here in this forum.  but sometimes we need something to get motivated to stay patient.
my membership sailed on 3rd january this year. since then i cant read the chatbox... so for example me . i dont get anything on update news. last thing i saw was some vip members testing the eft cheese.

I mean all i could do would say every week that he is working on it but that should be clear :D
And yeah this is a huge downtime, but as you may have seen, no known provider has a undetected cheat right now. Be and bsg are in rage mode.

true. everything is offline. there are some fishy private sellers who say its UD but i dont trust any russian or chinese random boys with their own discord servers if u know :D .
btw no offense against russians ❤️ or chinese

btw faceless do u think that its possible that this will stay for ever likethat? seems likey they pushing BattlEye updates every 2 hours.

Edited by FuckNikita

56 minutes ago, FuckNikita said:

true. everything is offline. there are some fishy private sellers who say its UD but i dont trust any russian or chinese random boys with their own discord servers if u know :D .
btw no offense against russians ❤️ or chinese

btw faceless do u think that its possible that this will stay for ever likethat? seems likey they pushing BattlEye updates every 2 hours.

No idea, all i can say is that we are trying our best. But with that much attention its gonna be a very hard task.

@redsoul77no public buyable cheats rn are undected go ahead and try some of them and see what happens to your hwid, these guys take the time out of their day to make this cheat perfect for all of us, everyone wants a cheese so try one out and pay 90 dollars to be banned almost immediately, the only cheats rn that are undected are private and probably will never be given out to the public so it stays undected XD, dont even say out as of today because i can bet by next week all those cheeses will be gone and only scams

next time just wait instead of trying to be an asshat to people who have been making cheats longer than you can imagine...

@anzy.fried I have been using since and no issues. Just using in the time being, i miss the cheese.

I dont know why youre so angry dude, you need to relax. the fact of the matter is, there are other cheats out there. They just don't hit the level of quality that CHODs has in the past, especially for the price you pay for them. I have had so many people ask me what im using in PMs but havent told a soul because I enjoy chods and I wont advertise others. 

It is just fact that there are indeed undetected cheats. I am sure chod is just making sure this release is as feature packed as it has been in the past... which I can not say others have had.