Escape from tarkov cheats

Lucy

13 hours ago, Lucy said:

Im sure that there's a way to bypass battleeye , rainbow six siege has alot of cheaters around and it uses  battleeye as well

Siege dosen't have full level BE protection. Kernel/r0 cheats are no problems and probably other methods as well.

All we get to hear is soon....For month and month now! But I think the most of us got different understandig of "soon"

I held the hope really high....for month now. But now I am loosing it more and more.

Hope you get it done dudes! Or be fair to us and let us know, if it won't work anymore.

❤️ chods

• Like 2

They have been more than vocal on whats happening with all their cheats and even put out a monthly news update. Problem is when X amount of people out of Y amount get banned but not everyone you have to look at the bigger picture such as have they used other providers, have they not injected properly and other factors raging hard and stuff like that. I think the situation could have been a lot worse I have been around when there had been full detection (once that I know) where the majority got banned and it was not just chods every provider but right now we are dealing with very few ban in comparison to subscriptions. I guess good things come to those who wait, the situation could have been a lot worse. 

I really think that they (battleeye/devs) hold out as long as they can, wait for a official release and after a little bit they start banning.

i do think they do this weather something is detected or not, maybe they hit a few that are obvious and have something that “indicates” probably cheating and act on it hoping they are part of the group purchasing/using the hack. 

I haven’t been part of Chodes long, but I have been on other sites and used others and if anyone knows the games played then it’s a cheat developer, like chode.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Parahybana said:

this provider is dead about tarkov..sad..but true.

no one cares about informing us about cheat

Do you want daily updates about nothing or something you don't really have to know?

Bundled with naked pics of chod?

An update to you is also an update to BE/BSG.

6 hours ago, THEDOT● said:

They have been more than vocal on whats happening with all their cheats and even put out a monthly news update. Problem is when X amount of people out of Y amount get banned but not everyone you have to look at the bigger picture such as have they used other providers, have they not injected properly and other factors raging hard and stuff like that. I think the situation could have been a lot worse I have been around when there had been full detection (once that I know) where the majority got banned and it was not just chods every provider but right now we are dealing with very few ban in comparison to subscriptions. I guess good things come to those who wait, the situation could have been a lot worse. 

Correct, out of many how many active subs there are percentage wise very little got banned.

Will some users on here just chill the feck out and stop spouting the cheat is dead.

If there is any news we will be updated in the monthly news 

Like feary said a update to us is a update to BSG and BE and a big target at chods and the rest of us when the cheesing starts, as I have no doubt there are  BSG and BE snakes in this community

Not a cheat developer so i dont know, but if it would help to have lower detection, i would totally need only ESP cheat (items+players). Thats all you need. I have been playing now without cheats, and its very fun and thrilling, but i dont do much looting at all because its really hard to find the right items and looting gets me killed most often. If ESP only was available, i would prefer it. 

15 hours ago, Mav8686 said:

Will some users on here just chill the feck out and stop spouting the cheat is dead.

If there is any news we will be updated in the monthly news 

Like feary said a update to us is a update to BSG and BE and a big target at chods and the rest of us when the cheesing starts, as I have no doubt there are  BSG and BE snakes in this community

Doubt there are BSG snakes, but BE for sure. When BE wasnt on EFT, BSG couldnt bother to detect chods (probably didnt have the skills). Lets hope chod figures this out. 

2 hours ago, Anarchy said:

Doubt there are BSG snakes, but BE for sure. When BE wasnt on EFT, BSG couldnt bother to detect chods (probably didnt have the skills). Lets hope chod figures this out. 

Actually wrong, you had registered chod users posting on reddit. Everyone here and aboard knows nikita sucks reddits dick for some lime light. There where countless threads posting with info from these forums useful info? no but your still wrong. Some even used their same reddit name for chod ? this was way before BE also 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bunker88 said:

Actually wrong, you had registered chod users posting on reddit. Everyone here and aboard knows nikita sucks reddits dick for some lime light. There where countless threads posting with info from these forums useful info? no but your still wrong. Some even used their same reddit name for chod ? this was way before BE also 

Yeah sure, people from EFT reddit are here, non cheaters even, but without BE, BSG stood no chance. I reckon, BE is watching Chods like bunch of hawks. 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:51 PM, Bunker88 said:

Holy shit I can smell your GED. It's seeping through my monitor. 

18 hours ago, Anarchy said:

Yeah sure, people from EFT reddit are here, non cheaters even, but without BE, BSG stood no chance. I reckon, BE is watching Chods like bunch of hawks. 

You are 100% correct , BE is here and so are many others who will go to great lengths to shut down the cheese in order to protect the game. With so much demand, I don't expect the cheese to be undetected for long, which is why I wont be purchasing anything until the hype and the demand for the cheese goes down a bit, maybe even never if it's just too difficult to cheese in the game. Why risk it? I just don't see any logical reason to even attempt cheesing right now.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:33 AM, Anarchy said:

Not a cheat developer so i dont know, but if it would help to have lower detection, i would totally need only ESP cheat (items+players). Thats all you need. I have been playing now without cheats, and its very fun and thrilling, but i dont do much looting at all because its really hard to find the right items and looting gets me killed most often. If ESP only was available, i would prefer it. 

There’s a known provider that released EFT a week or 2 weeks ago with silent aim, no recoil etc all options and been UD. Cheat provider is invite only and he is big.....even the simplest ESP won’t help against detections if you’re public.

almost all his BE/EAC games been UD for years.

Edited by mecha

11 hours ago, mecha said:

There’s a known provider that released EFT a week or 2 weeks ago with silent aim, no recoil etc all options and been UD. Cheat provider is invite only and he is big.....even the simplest ESP won’t help against detections if you’re public.

almost all his BE/EAC games been UD for years.

Yeah, i sort of know that. ESP isnt exactly an exploit, so if its detected, the whole cheat is detected.