What happened with the price?

Muro

11 minutes ago, Muro said:

I took a break from tarkov and when I came back for that glorious cheese I saw the price skyrocket by almost double and the cheat being down for an extended amount of time has battleye really been that bad?

Battleye = more work = more expenses = price raise. 

8 hours ago, JesusIsDead said:

Battleye = more work = more expenses = price raise. 

but i don't see any work done here and more ... i don't see any a ********** product of course i'm talking about tarkov.

so i dont agreed about that price... but it is not up to me to decide what is fair or not.

Edited by Gripedocaralho
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, yeahokmhm said:

I joined years ago and I am starting to lose faith. Do you find that disrespectful as well? 

That's your opinion.

On the other hand with that user they never actually used the cheat on its last version and is just going around threads shit posting.

I might have not been in the best mood at this point but i apologize for that.

6 minutes ago, Bismarck said:

Disrespectful would be hyping your clients then take 6 months to release a cheat that can't stay online for more than one hour. Then take forever to <maybe> get online again. Totally disrespectful.

I have to disagree tho. All providers are down, its not just us and we try our best to get it up and undetected. Obviously thats a very hard task.

Yo Face ... just be respectfull to this idiots, release it now, get them banned and outa here. The rest of us will just """patiently""" wait.

To the less blessed by thinking I mean:

Yes, everyone cant wait. Yes, everyone wants to cheese. But good things do not happen overnight. Yes we are pissed because we are customers not getting shit, but have you actually read what you agreed to when signing to this forum?  Just fooking wait. Its gonna be back. Maybe in a day, maybe week or maybe a year. There is so huge amout of ppl waiting for the release that Chod knows we want the cheese and does what he can. If you do not like the price, the waiting or whatsoever, please remember where you are. This is not some "cheese for a week and get banned" site... 

I'll just wait because I loved cheese when I first got a hold of it and I have the highest hopes  for it when it comes out again. Even the apex one was amazing but I can't wait for the tarkov one! Chod hasn't done me wrong yet! Gonna be well worth the wait if people don't abuse the hell out of it for sure.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheWiseWombat said:

I'll just wait because I loved cheese when I first got a hold of it and I have the highest hopes  for it when it comes out again. Even the apex one was amazing but I can't wait for the tarkov one! Chod hasn't done me wrong yet! Gonna be well worth the wait if people don't abuse the hell out of it for sure.

I have to agree with you, the cheese was so good when it was online and Chod has done nothing but impress me!

• Like 2

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of entitlement that people have. Gotta deal with battle eye and a crazy amount of updates. The game is also in beta' which means it will have more updates than a fully released game would, which unfortunately means more down  time. 

The people who know it's worth the wait, will wait patiently, others will move on. 

And yeah, its unfortunate that it is so much more expensive. But if it works like it should, it will well be worth the price. I for one think 50 pounds a month is worth it for endless hours of entertainment.

• Like 2