Escape from Tarkov Cheat

Matsei

Escape from Tarkov  

341 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the cheat? [Previous buyers]

• Loved it!
    • Could have been better.
    • Can't wait to try it.

Curious about how it goes for the cheat. I personally have not used it for almost 2 years and can't wait to lay my hands on it again now that i got a decent PC.
Is there any rough ETA on when it might come?

Edited by Matsei
Way to tired to understand what i'm typing.

21 minutes ago, FluffyPuppet said:

Chod and the team do not give ETA's, its also against the rules to ask for one. At most you will get told soon, just have to be patient like the rest of us that have been waiting since the release of battleye.

Thanks for the heads up.

No ETA so no idea but when its gonna be up please people dont abuse the cheese !!!

use its for encounters and not to go cheese labs and kill hole maps with it ore where ever  just the guys on youre pad and dont auto bot its already a extra that you know where they are so aim youre self!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi evenyone, i feel that it's been so long that everyone is impatiently awaiting the return of the cheese, when it is good, it will be better filtered, because it risks a lot of rage, we will come across Chod cheese makers everywhere and all the time xD

There should be a code between cheese users. Something that makes it clear both are using it and that we will stay out of each others way.

Happened to me once back when i used EFT cheese. Me and a guy on shoreline in the same area. From his movement i could tell that he has cheese on and knows exactly where i am. So he comes around to get to me but i have cheese too so i tried to stay away. At one point we both were on oposite sides of a building and we where wiggling at each other through walls thanks to ESP making it clear that we are both cheese users and we went seperate ways lol (looks hilarious btw if you have "stickman" active).

Unfortunately i will not be able to get the new cheese, i can't afford 50 bucks per month :/

Edited by Moody

13 minutes ago, Moody said:

There should be a code between cheese users. Something that makes it clear both are using it and that we will stay out of each others way.

ye this idea is hillarious . atleast for other chods users to see we are initially brothers from the same fam :D

and sad to hear u dont have the 50 bucks bro - but tbh i lost hope in chods with the eft thing ;/

Edited by FuckNikita

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Did someone mentioned here strategy for EFT? You can't go about strategy without knowing the essential tips and tricks that you can use anywhere and anytime you want. I'm talking about the tips and tricks like described in this guide at https://www.sellersandfriends.com/blog/escape-from-tarkov-tips-in-depth-guide-for-the-eft. You ought to read and embrace them before circling with the pen on paper ;)

Edited by Firespawn

• Xpi locked this topic