Good cheat, not worth the price.

Posted (edited)

Call me cheap but this cheat is not really worth the $54.50 price I paid. The aimbot is lackluster and cannot keep up alot of the time or will just not lock on, too many fights I've lost because its shooting behind the enemy even with prediction on, on that note, prediction seems to also fuck the ambot a bit. Think this cheat is more in the $25~/month range. I've always been satisfied with chods, being a long time user of the EFT cheat; but coming to this has left me a bit disappointed. Something nice to see would be silent aim as well.

Β 

ESP : 10/10

Aimbot : 4/10

Recoil Control : 8/10

EDIT : After the most recent update, I feel this cheat has earned the price it comes at. The silent aim is amazing, I have 0 problems 1v3ing squads even 2 at a time. The anti aim and fakelag are so much fun to troll with either I'm trolling my team in the Apex discord or if I'm lagging around constantly hitting easy headshots on unsuspecting diamond players. I will be renewing my cheat license due to this recent update that has made it completely worth it.

Aimbot : 10/10
Recoil Control : 10/10

Edited by Mcdonaldsguy

The aimbot works better without the Aim Prediction. Option to change the aimkeyΒ would be quite nice though.

Looking forward to the new features.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn’t disagree more. AtΒ first IΒ thought aimbot was wonky, and would not lock on like IΒ had hoped for. However, a few days into playing with hacks IΒ became very successful at it,Β and I win nearly all my matches if I rage. I set my aimbot to moderate settings though and my accounts last me weeks, but my win rates go down due to my shit movement skills.Β Β 

I would have to recommend playing around with the settings and trying to find something that fits you and your play style. Getting better at movements within the game is very crucial to implementing the cheese at its highest capabilities. I can say i messed around with different settings for hours or even days trying to match how i play. I am happy to see that you are adjusting and doing better.Β Β Β 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:11 AM, Mcdonaldsguy said:

Call me cheap but this cheat is not really worth the $54.50 price I paid. The aimbot is lackluster and cannot keep up alot of the time or will just not lock on, too many fights I've lost because its shooting behind the enemy even with prediction on, on that note, prediction seems to also fuck the ambot a bit. Think this cheat is more in the $25~/month range. I've always been satisfied with chods, being a long time user of the EFT cheat; but coming to this has left me a bit disappointed. Something nice to see would be silent aim as well.

Β 

Aimbot : 4/10

Recoil Control : 8/10

EDIT : After the most recent update, I feel this cheat has earned the price it comes at. The silent aim is amazing, I have 0 problems 1v3ing squads even 2 at a time. The anti aim and fakelag are so much fun to troll with either I'm trolling my team in the Apex discord or if I'm lagging around constantly hitting easy headshots on unsuspecting diamond players. I will be renewing my cheat license due to this recent update that has made it completely worth it.

Aimbot : 10/10
Recoil Control : 10/10

Good review!