Status Update

Faceless

13 hours ago, oriloceech said:

I'm struggling to think of a bigger waste of time than sowing discontent on cheat provider forums, but here you are.

There are people who need lives, and then there are P E O P L E  W H O  N E E D  L I V E S

vipes.jpg

People got insta banned on another trade forum faceless posted chod on, came here to see what was up and kept seeing people being absolutely clueless and praising ect.

The truth is that everyone developing cheats to Tarkov now follow the same rulebook, signed drivers, r0 injections, dealing with daises ect. You can't just cheat like previously.

One of the biggest private cheats got hit yesterday as well, it got to big, everyone used the same signed drivers and everyone got banned.

Public cheats are dead.

Edited by Gullible

On 1/2/2020 at 3:46 PM, dixienormis77 said:

NOBODY, please let me repeat that......NOBODY is getting banned for having a website open. Period. Stop spreading fake rumors.

Oh the irony https://gyazo.com/11d1452b9749e2b387be21bd5319e61a

Fyi, some of the most popular games that currently exist like league of legends for example do this as well. (You can test this out by typing cheat engine into google and searching it and it will force-close your game upon client load haha :p

Now they might not ban just for having the website open but the reality is that they do send that information to their servers and might stream more intrusive modules to your computer in return.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robin W said:

Oh the irony https://gyazo.com/11d1452b9749e2b387be21bd5319e61a

Fyi, some of the most popular games that currently exist like league of legends for example do this as well. (You can test this out by typing cheat engine into google and searching it and it will force-close your game upon client load haha ?

Now they might not ban just for having the website open but the reality is that they do send that information to their servers and might stream more intrusive modules to your computer in return.

That sounds like a much more realistic scenario that what was mentioned above. I have no doubt that can trigger a manual review.

• Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic