Status Update

Faceless

11 hours ago, Daliel said:

where are so many trolls from? reddit? Troll further. Cheats are alive

Only small limited, "all-thou expensive" private cheats are alive and can stay alive due to the r0/kernel level of protection. Once a driver is detected everyone gets the hammer.

And no, the trolls aren't from Reddit. They are probably coming here from cheat trade forums probably against the rules to mention their names, but seen Fazeless on those sites.

Edited by Gullible

Good day last week after running the cheat I was banned I hope the other of you won't happen and I didn't even play it. I hope you optimize it and players can play without being banned like me. Most annoying me that I have money in both the game and cheat and I will not use it just so I sprinkled someone. good luck

If you ran the cheese and got banned without playing then you did not follow the injection instructions. There really isn’t a way to fix that except being more informed on how to use the cheese. I feel like some people will argue that’s  not true, but the only other way to receive a ban like that is if chods sold us out to BSG which is “highly” unlikely.

10 hours ago, jimmybobsux said:

If you ran the cheese and got banned without playing then you did not follow the injection instructions. There really isn’t a way to fix that except being more informed on how to use the cheese. I feel like some people will argue that’s  not true, but the only other way to receive a ban like that is if chods sold us out to BSG which is “highly” unlikely.

I'm curious I didn't get to use the new cheese yet (thankfully I guess)  but has infection instructions changed since the last version? Just trying to think how someone could mess up injecting it, you just like click a button

3 hours ago, FullOnPanic said:

I'm curious I didn't get to use the new cheese yet (thankfully I guess)  but has infection instructions changed since the last version? Just trying to think how someone could mess up injecting it, you just like click a button

If someone has opened the Cheese Launcher and logged in and then before they have ran the actual program and the injection is complete and closed Chod's program down they open BSG launcher or run the game (While cheese launcher is still open) It could be detected. Thats my understanding anyway , there also rumors that if you leave the USB plugged in after injection BSG and BE can still see the file on your computer so fully removed the USB. Other Rumors and I stress rumors include that BE take a Photo of your PC on boot up of Tarkov and if you have Chods website or anything relating to it will be seen and get you banned.

I dont know much about how BE detects the cheats, but i think the trusted system is the best way to go.

First off, have people verify their identity, with some card or bill, just like Platinum Cheats (RIP) did for their CS GO cheat. Also limit the slots or make it trusted only. People who have been around for a while. This is nowhere near 100% proof but its better than currently. 

The price is also very high, and i dont know if thats because of BE or because of the features. But i for one cannot afford it and i dont think im alone there. Maybe release some lite version with ESP and aimbot, no recoil and autounlock (the most basic features) for cheaper, but again i think the price is driven by the fact that the cheat attempts to bypass BE. 

8 hours ago, THEDOT● said:

. Other Rumors and I stress rumors include that BE take a Photo of your PC on boot up of Tarkov and if you have Chods website or anything relating to it will be seen and get you banned.

Hahaha joke of the year already 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEDOT● said:

Other Rumors and I stress rumors include that BE take a Photo of your PC on boot up of Tarkov and if you have Chods website or anything relating to it will be seen and get you banned.

I wondered what that BE Agent was always doing standing over my shoulder. Anyhow he seems like a nice dude.

Holy hell, this is hilarious. You all sound like professional programmers, Im suprised you all dont have your own cheats coded up ready to go. @Westyyou are very naive to the security policy you agreed to when you purchased said game(s). The game takes the screen shot, NOT BE. But bet your ass BE has access to them. We learned this in PUBG, educate yourself.

Edited by dixienormis77

On 12/29/2019 at 12:36 PM, Gullible said:

Unless Chod found a way to circumvent BE without using r0 bypasses, the cheat will keep getting hit like a train just like this thread said and all previous dangers would still be there.

Public cheats don't last anymore, even private cheats that gets to big are swatted out of the sky and if the cheat uses the same signed drivers to get pass kernel/r0 protection everyone that used it gets banned. A lot of people here has been way to Gullible to realize that.

The only solution I can see is a very step price increase, limited users and screening of sorts. Not touching the cheat until that happens.

As much as the kiddies here don't want to hear it, this is the truth. The fact that Chod's is only 50/month is very telling, and releasing with no announcement and then getting waved immediately after is telling as well. I appreciate that criticism is taken fairly well here, as other providers would simply ban me for saying this, but Chod's seriously needs to go private and up the price before I can trust it again. The era of freely public cheating in tarkov is absolutely over, and everyone sitting here waiting for this is wasting their time. This happens to every cheat over time, it isn't a bad thing, it's just the way it is. Same thing happened to Rust, PUBG, and R6. The golden era is over. 

Edited by yeahokmhm
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, yeahokmhm said:

As much as the kiddies here don't want to hear it, this is the truth. The fact that Chod's is only 50/month is very telling, and releasing with no announcement and then getting waved immediately after is telling as well. I appreciate that criticism is taken fairly well here, as other providers would simply ban me for saying this, but Chod's seriously needs to go private and up the price before I can trust it again. The era of freely public cheating in tarkov is absolutely over, and everyone sitting here waiting for this is wasting their time. This happens to every cheat over time, it isn't a bad thing, it's just the way it is. Same thing happened to Rust, PUBG, and R6. The golden era is over. 

There's that german private provider that had only 35 slots, ESP only.. Everyone got banned today.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:24 AM, Daliel said:

where are so many trolls from? reddit? Troll further. Cheats are alive

Indeed they are. But only few are still undetected since BE release. All others were detected once and down for a long time or they came back from detection and will be detected soon, and the rest are scammers selling cheats which will get you insta banned.

11 hours ago, Bismarck said:

There's that german private provider that had only 35 slots, ESP only.. Everyone got banned today.

Amm, it had more slots than 35 mate, and he was selling to the public, he wasnt private. He got customers and after it went big he stopped sales. So he really never was private. Unless its not the one im thinking about, but only one private esp only got hit today.

18 hours ago, dixienormis77 said:

Holy hell, this is hilarious. You all sound like professional programmers, Im suprised you all dont have your own cheats coded up ready to go. @Westyyou are very naive to the security policy you agreed to when you purchased said game(s). The game takes the screen shot, NOT BE. But bet your ass BE has access to them. We learned this in PUBG, educate yourself.

That kinda seems like bullshit to ban just because you have site opened. One of my friends has account here and scouts if the cheese is up and he is claiming that he does that just to avoid playing when the best cheese is up. He said he has that on multiple sites. I am not sure if thats true or not, but if yes, imagine if he got banned just because he is checking if the biggest providers are up or not...

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, dixienormis77 said:

NOBODY, please let me repeat that......NOBODY is getting banned for having a website open. Period. Stop spreading fake rumors.

But it would be kinda fun for them to actually screenshot every open tab and go through it. I ussualy do not close tabs and just allways open new one, resulting in shitload of tabs in Chrome or for example about 100 streams of tarkov open at once to have allways someone online for drops. I would really like to see the job position where you go through 100000000000000000 screenshoted tabs daily to detect someone cheating:D I bet you would see some pretty creepy shit:D 
Just now I have about 40 pages trying to find best price on kids diapers, because my Wife decided we are gonna buy shitloat of them so she does not need to go there iweekly:D have fun with that :D

BE leaves tracefiles on your pc ( their own unique id so they can identify you )  + they identify your software by file names and locations.

I been avoiding bans on be game since long time. For BE  games i have

1. Separate OS installation on separate hard drive
  2. All legit drives unplugged while im booted into my "cheating windows" if i play legit - my cheating HDD is always physically unplugged from cables. 

Always use spoofer and different ip. (vpn in my case)

This way i avoid

• BE detecing my legit hwid
  • BE leaving trace files on my legit drives. ( If i get banned i can just reinstall full format my cheesing hdd ) 
  • BE using heuristics to identify me by my file names, sizes and locations.  ( no user has the same files, sizes and locations - hence the cheesing hdd ) 

Stay safe.  

And if you want to be extra paranoid - use prepaid cards for game purchases so they can't attach your real name to the game account. I have no idea what kind of information in this case xsolla is sharing with bsg.  Better safe than sorry.

John M'clain buys cheat. 

Gets banned

John M'clain buys cheat again from another ip or pc

Still John M'clain so lets ban him :D

Thanks for money

Anyone intrested in BE or of glimpse how it works *used to* than watch this video.

Edited by JesusIsDead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, makemeawesome said:

But it would be kinda fun for them to actually screenshot every open tab and go through it. I ussualy do not close tabs and just allways open new one, resulting in shitload of tabs in Chrome or for example about 100 streams of tarkov open at once to have allways someone online for drops. I would really like to see the job position where you go through 100000000000000000 screenshoted tabs daily to detect someone cheating:D I bet you would see some pretty creepy shit:D 
Just now I have about 40 pages trying to find best price on kids diapers, because my Wife decided we are gonna buy shitloat of them so she does not need to go there iweekly:D have fun with that :D

That would be breaking countless in my case EU laws not talking about local laws. 

On 12/29/2019 at 9:36 AM, Gullible said:

Unless Chod found a way to circumvent BE without using r0 bypasses, the cheat will keep getting hit like a train just like this thread said and all previous dangers would still be there.

The only solution I can see is a very step price increase, limited users and screening of sorts. Not touching the cheat until that happens.

I'm struggling to think of a bigger waste of time than sowing discontent on cheat provider forums, but here you are.

There are people who need lives, and then there are P E O P L E  W H O  N E E D  L I V E S

vipes.jpg

• Haha 1

• Faceless unfeatured and unpinned this topic