waste of time and money

RunningMan

Decided today to try and find another provider until the eft cheese comes back online (if). After searching through some forums and finding one with many commenters with old accounts saying it is legit I go through an hour of trying to buy steam cards to make a transaction only for him to ghost and block me once I sent them. Even worse when I go to the site to comment saying he scammed someone else had just reported the same thing and the thread was closed.. Chod, I know that there is a very large chance I am going to buy the cheese and get banned or the cheese will be detected and it'll go down but I'd rather have those things than another crappy experience like that. Best of luck and I hope you have a great holiday!

Edited by RunningMan
  • Haha 1

Update, after looking around some more I found that there was a big ban wave yesterday for a few different cheat distributors. Apparently battle eye is not messing around and these people who have been banned have tried spoofing/reinstalling windows/formatting hd's and resetting router with a vpn and their new accounts are being insta banned as well.. 

Sorry for my english!

EFT is progressed to an fucking game.

You win when you play thousands of hours.

Players who can play 24/7 they earn features like this:

- no recoil

- no steps

- expensive accessories for seeing the other player

Summarizes they have features like in a hack.

And this is so ridiculous. No soldat in the real life can do this.

And the goal from BSG is that EFT is a very realistic game.

EFT is a game for streamers. When a streamer say to BSG that he want this feature or this feature than BSG do that.?????

Therefor Chod we need the hack, I need the hack to fuck this people up.?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FrankFranzen said:

Sorry for my english!

EFT is progressed to an fucking game.

You win when you play thousands of hours.

Players who can play 24/7 they earn features like this:

- no recoil

- no steps

- expensive accessories for seeing the other player

Summarizes they have features like in a hack.

And this is so ridiculous. No soldat in the real life can do this.

And the goal from BSG is that EFT is a very realistic game.

EFT is a game for streamers. When a streamer say to BSG that he want this feature or this feature than BSG do that.?????

Therefor Chod we need the hack, I need the hack to fuck this people up.?

or just an idea......git gud 

2 hours ago, sethy21 said:

Tells people to get good on a forum such as this.... :chods:  :chods::chods:  :chods:  

You're suspect, 12, or just commenting on here with no intent of buying the product. ?

suspect, 12 ? yeah im not buying the product i just like to comment on shitty posts :)

On 12/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, RunningMan said:

Decided today to try and find another provider until the eft cheese comes back online (if). After searching through some forums and finding one with many commenters with old accounts saying it is legit I go through an hour of trying to buy steam cards to make a transaction only for him to ghost and block me once I sent them. Even worse when I go to the site to comment saying he scammed someone else had just reported the same thing and the thread was closed.. Chod, I know that there is a very large chance I am going to buy the cheese and get banned or the cheese will be detected and it'll go down but I'd rather have those things than another crappy experience like that. Best of luck and I hope you have a great holiday!

Those old accounts is cracked accounts. You can see how some stopped commenting in 2013 then all of a sudden in December 2019 drop fake reviews like "this hack is dope" "UD for months" etc. Even if you see green "trade verified" etc it don't mean anything. 

20 minutes ago, Westy said:

I think he meant '' i suspect that you are 12 years old'' 

But If you dont have any intentions of buying chods cheats in any form, what are you even doing here?

lol ive spent a year here just trolling, i used eft and csgo cheat for about year, im just waiting for eft like the rest 

• Thanks 1

Could you Guys maybe calm down and STFU ? Holy Hell you guys are like Baby's crying for a service that is risky as hell and has a lot of working thinking and other stuff to do .... Every 3th Post herr in this Community is : wähhhh pls Chod make Cheese ... Faceless pls fix that why i cant logging .... wääh wäääh flame flame the cheese goes up and down wäääh ... Holy hell guys GO GET A LIFE ! CHOD and his WHOLE team is working on it so let him do his job and REMEMBER and Burn it to your Brain : Cheating is RISKY.   BEST Regrads Alrik

Edited by Alrik