[WTS] 16 YO Steam Account with £360 Wallet

XtC__

Selling a 16 year old steam account, level 10, with about £360 on wallet. Has 12 games on it including Mass Effect and Sniper Ghost Warrior. Perfect account to turn into a main while taking advantage of the steam winter sale.

Price: £220

Edited by XtC__

On 1/2/2020 at 2:12 AM, LudacrisSpeed said:

Is country change (to USA) possible?  (i know its possible account wise, but curious more about game lisences/having that much in different currency Steam wallet)

I think country change is always possible, irrespective of how much is on the steam wallet, and usually game licences' issues arise with RUS/CIS region where games are much cheaper.

Edited by XtC__

On 1/2/2020 at 12:09 PM, ???????? said:

180gbp is my offer. Money will be sent after the steam money has been exchanged and withdrawn by me. You can keep the account afterwards.

The account now has about £360 on it as I made a few gift purchases. The transaction you are suggesting sounds a bit odd to me and I'd prefer going down the middleman route instead of waiting for you to withdraw the steam money.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, XtC__ said:

The account now has about £360 on it as I made a few gift purchases. The transaction you are suggesting sounds a bit odd to me and I'd prefer going down the middleman route instead of waiting for you to withdraw the steam money.

You do understand this guy is an admin on Chod's and could act as a middleman here if he so chose, right?

12 hours ago, PsychoticWendigo said:

You do understand this guy is an admin on Chod's and could act as a middleman here if he so chose, right?

I do and I respect that but i just don't feel it is wise to have a situation where the buyer is the same as the middleman - no disrespect to Faceless. In a normal middleman transaction, the seller gives account details to the middleman who then checks everything and tells the buyer to pay the seller, once the seller confirms receipt of payment, the middleman gives the account to the buyer. This way both parties are safe and happy :)

Edited by XtC__

2 minutes ago, XtC__ said:

I do and I respect that but i just don't feel it is wise to have a situation where the buyer is the same as the middleman - no disrespect to Faceless. In a normal middleman transaction, the seller gives account details to the middleman who then checks everything and tells the buyer to pay the seller, once the seller confirms receipt of payment, the middleman gives the account to the buyer. This way both parties are safe and happy :)

It's not safe tho. You could easily get your account back afterwards.

2 minutes ago, ???????? said:

It's not safe tho. You could easily get your account back afterwards.

Ah, now i see your concern and why you suggested that transaction. Honestly it didn't even cross my mind as I don't think along the lines of scamming people lol. I guess that risk in inherent in almost every trade, but I love the apex cheat too much to risk getting banned on chods. 

I do get your point though and as a gesture of good faith, I am happy to give the account first and wait until you've used the steam wallet funds before getting paid (hopefully not longer than a week) - if you are still interested :)

44 minutes ago, XtC__ said:

Ah, now i see your concern and why you suggested that transaction. Honestly it didn't even cross my mind as I don't think along the lines of scamming people lol. I guess that risk in inherent in almost every trade, but I love the apex cheat too much to risk getting banned on chods. 

I do get your point though and as a gesture of good faith, I am happy to give the account first and wait until you've used the steam wallet funds before getting paid (hopefully not longer than a week) - if you are still interested :)

How much was on the acc before you edited it?