Conspiracy theory: Chod is not what you think he is

doo_doo

! ATTENTION !

Chod is NOT a code man, he is in fact : An American CIA agent. How do I know? Well, let me tell you bro.

1. escape from tarkov is Russian, you see, the Russian government Is evil in the eyes of the U.S. !!!

2. If the U.S. is to really be prepared against a Russian cyber attack, the ONLY way to this is by stealing the kremlin THROUGH escape from tarkov!!!

An anonymous source has leaked info, about a C.I.A. scientific electromagnetic computer agent hacker weapon man male , his real name is not known, however his fellow CIA agents refer to him as "Chod".

That's right, you read that correctly, Chod. But that's not the whole story. Not only is Chod, (the individuals existence itself being classified) a highly secretive agent, but a MASTER of deception. His colleagues, have reported an alleged Agent Chod clone. But not just one, multiple, although mass hysteria ensued across the globe of "Chod clones", the man himself used this chaos as a way to manipulate the ultra large CIA computer screen teleporter. In just a few minutes, massive human hands were reported to have grabbed the entirety of the kremlin, and sucked back into a giant floating USB stick. 

I know this may have been shocking to learn of, but the reason Agent Chod, ( known colloquially as just "Chod" ) has a MASSIVE USB stick still connected to his computer, is because the CIA used cloning technology ( the same one that cloned the Other chods ) to biogenetically clone the usb/kremlin stick. Although we do not know the whereabouts of the many other CIA held USB sticks, we know (according to an anonymous source) that Chod still has one on his super big ass gaming rig. 

To all of you who are reading this, please,  keep in mind that Agent Chod, although looked upon as an ordinary being, holds great power within his USB/kremlin stick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1