fuck EFT

TheFrenchGuy

there are other sites out there that been up for a good month , some have had ban waves, and a few have been up since the drop of the battle eye drop that are private threw a discord , chod could be running but they rather focus on other stuff besides what the community is asking for so we get hit with the SOON response , it wont be up this year , go pay the extra $15 and use someone else in the mean time , when its up come back for the lower price 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, autismos said:

learn to play slower, i understand its not for everyone but that's just how i do. slow and steady wins the race bois

the game imo is more fun when its not a HvH situation honestly, which is why im loving this patch.

im loving it too, got 47% survival and win at least 50% of fights with players... im actually dreading when hacks are back 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dirtydan139 said:

there are other sites out there that been up for a good month , some have had ban waves, and a few have been up since the drop of the battle eye drop that are private threw a discord , chod could be running but they rather focus on other stuff besides what the community is asking for so we get hit with the SOON response , it wont be up this year , go pay the extra $15 and use someone else in the mean time , when its up come back for the lower price 

This is incorrect, chod is focusing on eft only. The other cheats are by don.

I am quite sad, that people can have oppinions before they learn to read. Other cheese was delivered by other coder.

Yes, the waiting is too long and many people moved to other sites, but as you said "they were hit by banwaves".

Chod was allways focused on safety. I trust that he will finish until end of the year. He is not stupid, he knows people are waiting and people are leaving, he wants to deliver as soon as possible -> its money after all. So please stop being immature and crying before you read posts here. We all know it sux, but if you think its that easy, go and code it yourself :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, makemeawesome said:

I am quite sad, that people can have oppinions before they learn to read. Other cheese was delivered by other coder.

Yes, the waiting is too long and many people moved to other sites, but as you said "they were hit by banwaves".

Chod was allways focused on safety. I trust that he will finish until end of the year. He is not stupid, he knows people are waiting and people are leaving, he wants to deliver as soon as possible -> its money after all. So please stop being immature and crying before you read posts here. We all know it sux, but if you think its that easy, go and code it yourself :)

nice buddy i think the same, chods know tarkov the most requested cheat so lets wait and go play another game go read some book go discover your boddy... hehehe

• Haha 1

Well, i nearly agree with guiguistunt... They say "Soon, very soon, we are close" for couple of months now... I just wanna know what soon means for chod. i supported chods cheat alot in difrent ways, BUUUUT i am clos the the line guiguistunt is at... I just want to know what soon means....! They are telling us that the cheat is undetected and they just missing couple of small things... Why not just let ppl play with the undetected result u have now? Like when u guys wrote "unknown" and it was still injectable... Do the same now, you are calling it undetected with only few stuff to fix!

5 hours ago, sofly1911 said:

This is incorrect, chod is focusing on eft only. The other cheats are by don.

then why do we get a soon response ? why don't let us have what is a done and make the changes on the go ? its not going to be soon like yall say? everytime someone voices an something the forum is no longer there , its been months and its just screen shots , ban waves are feared like yall say but that comes no matter what . there are videos out aready of ppl using the same menu that has been provided here , whats the hold up? 

Edited by Dirtydan139

RULE #3.  Don't discuss other cheat providers 

RULE #18. Don's ask for ETA. 

read the rules please.  and feel free to post your progress on coding your own cheat... 

The game is more than fun without cheese, you just have to tweak your playing style.  Don't just go from COD to EFT and expect to play the same.  look in to getting a crosshair overlay for your hipfire and that alone will save you 50% of the time.  Look for some guides as to how to play the game and learn the fn map.  We all cheese on here and I'm sure we do it for different reasons, BUT we should also be able to play the game as is since everyone else is on an even plane.   There are discord communities you can join to find buddies to play with, you can switch servers to something less busy and play cautiously, avoid heavy traffic areas like dorms in Customs or Resort, learn cache locations for each map and that's some bad ass loot that you can grab while hidden from other players.   

here is customs map of caches 

• Thanks 2

From what I've ended up seeing.

Learn to be John Wick, and I don't mean a killing machine.

Pistols are rather capable and usually dirt cheap as of late, not to mention with the expansion of rounds that can actually defeat some armor, they have become rather capable.

If you can eventually get mechanic high enough, a basic glock with the fortis stock becomes a pistol with functionally no recoil for only about 14k, and given that people dont normally collect pistols that look generic even if they have a stock, they usually come back in insurance no matter the map.

My only issue as of late is the fact that nearly every hideout item is tanking hard in price and as such many of them are not worth it to pick up aside from en-mass.

RIP nails selling for 200K.

19 hours ago, Enkitir said:

Well, i nearly agree with guiguistunt... They say "Soon, very soon, we are close" for couple of months now... I just wanna know what soon means for chod. i supported chods cheat alot in difrent ways, BUUUUT i am clos the the line guiguistunt is at... I just want to know what soon means....! They are telling us that the cheat is undetected and they just missing couple of small things... Why not just let ppl play with the undetected result u have now? Like when u guys wrote "unknown" and it was still injectable... Do the same now, you are calling it undetected with only few stuff to fix!

This is wrong and chod isn't like other providers out there that would release something he is unsure about. It is also very bad for business.

TBH, the biggest issue was that you guys tried lowered your rules and tried to provide some ETA -> people saw SOONTM and think that its gonna be tomorrow.

its almost 5 months already and people are nervous :) I would recommend to avoid giving updates apart maybe sharing some pictures when chod approves, but it looks like your attempt to please people backfired. just know that some of us understand the pain behind what you guys do and that we are ready to wait it out :)

26 minutes ago, mrfoka said:

seems like it wont happen....
my hope is already over
there is no more cheat for tarkov on the market
battleye won

lol

i know 4 Russians ( ENG support )  ones that are up and not talk-bout about semi private ones.

Chinese have 6 running. 

I'm just waiting for Chods cause - in CHODS we trust. 

Edited by JesusIsDead
  • Like 1