How to stay below the BE radar?..

wacksauce47

Since the new hack is "coming soon"... My question is how do stay even more "safe" as a personal user of the hack when it finally comes out? I have no background when it comes coding or anything in that field, so idk how the whole detection process works. Are there any tips that the community can give so that we don't raise the BE flag for our individual accounts. I apologize, ahead of time for the lack of knowledge when it comes to this topic.

If I remember correctly someone said to always use HWID Spoofer, play as normal as possible, and be careful how you send content creators to the black screen of shame.  Honestly I think if we use common sense we will all be alright. That means unlocking doors as a scav, looting through objects, and yeeting grenades through 6 doors and over a fence when you haven't made "contact" with a player is a less than good idea. 

You can do nothing about detection, that's up to Chod, but you can avoid manual bans by faking legitimacy.

So don't keep your survival rate/KD/streaks/accuracy too high, go in raid with some low-cost gear and purposely let players kill you (not only in Factory), if aimbotting, don't shoot always in the same body part. Don't do things that are impossible to do without hacks like looting unreachable scavs or using speedhacks (they might detect time discrepancies), unlocking doors that you don't have the key are also dangerous, etc

Dunno when chods comes up i will have seperate windows installation on seperate drive and usinng it only when i unplug my other drives.

As far as i understand from BE interview they do smart HWID detection. They know everything can be spoofed so they MOST PROBABLY leave some trace files in your system that identify or records file paths to identify your drive and make unique signature based on files you have.

I'm gonna use it simply

Different windows installation [all other drives unpluged from power]

Hwid spoofer

VPN

Don't underestimate BE - they are not dumb. 

Edited by JesusIsDead

14 minutes ago, JesusIsDead said:

Dunno when chods comes up i will have seperate windows installation on seperate drive and usinng it only when i unplug my other drives.

As far as i understand from BE interview they do smart HWID detection. They know everything can be spoofed so they MOST PROBABLY leave some trace files in your system that identify or records file paths to identify your drive and make unique signature based on files you have.

I'm gonna use it simply

Different windows installation [all other drives unpluged from power]

Hwid spoofer

VPN

Don't underestimate BE - they are not dumb. 

You are still putting your Mobo at risk with that plan.