ETA

kaspervj

we all have asked the familiar question ''when does the eft cheat go online again?''.

but is the cheat opened to public when the test cheat on the cheat status site has passed a certain amount of days, weeks or months ?

or is that the cheat is still being worked on by you guys, like adding more coding or whatever etc?.

44 minutes ago, ???????? said:

The answer can be found in many threads on the forum.
Also check this:

Idk how you guys do it but thanks for all the support I would have banned this nonsense ages ago. That's just the inexperience of managing potato's for you though.

35 minutes ago, xPain522 said:

Yes, as we go for next year ... the confidence in Chod is still but I am starting to get tired of the long wait and the "SOON", I think I have the right to express it simply

You can always go with another provider so far every public provider has been ban waved once. Many of them have been hit 2-3 times and have only been up a month. 

40 minutes ago, xPain522 said:

Yes, as we go for next year ... the confidence in Chod is still but I am starting to get tired of the long wait and the "SOON", I think I have the right to express it simply

Furthermore I am either a member,vip,customer of 5 other providers and of the ~12 providers I know of only 1 has been up consistently since August 14th before the addition of BE. And I joined them before they went private. 

52 minutes ago, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

Furthermore I am either a member,vip,customer of 5 other providers and of the ~12 providers I know of only 1 has been up consistently since August 14th before the addition of BE. And I joined them before they went private. 

same for me! ;)

An I mean the other big provider is not giving any info on the update progress of their stuff, so I really appreciate that we get some sneak peaks from time to time! :)

Edited by lukeduke

9 hours ago, lukeduke said:

same for me! ;)

An I mean the other big provider is not giving any info on the update progress of their stuff, so I really appreciate that we get some sneak peaks from time to time! :)

The "sneak peaks" we're getting are literally the same modules Chod had before, nothing new.

It's clear at this point that Chod will not be providing for EFT, we had one week ETA's as he was sure the cheat was almost perfect yet 3 months later there is still a "security issue".

10 hours ago, BillNyeTheNaziSpy said:

There is two private communities currently where I've made my home that offer a reliable, undetected EFT cheat and has been since the release of BE. They knew in advance (so did Chod apparently) yet 6 days after BE hit they had an running cheat that to this day has been undetected and updated tenfold with more features than any other cheat provider has offered even before BE hit.

Sad to say that Chod's is now a dead end, at least until 2022 or something. On the bright side though, he still has his active CSGO subs to pay his rent.

1 hour ago, EFTHangover said:

The "sneak peaks" we're getting are literally the same modules Chod had before, nothing new.

It's clear at this point that Chod will not be providing for EFT, we had one week ETA's as he was sure the cheat was almost perfect yet 3 months later there is still a "security issue".

There is two private communities currently where I've made my home that offer a reliable, undetected EFT cheat and has been since the release of BE. They knew in advance (so did Chod apparently) yet 6 days after BE hit they had an running cheat that to this day has been undetected and updated tenfold with more features than any other cheat provider has offered even before BE hit.

Sad to say that Chod's is now a dead end, at least until 2022 or something. On the bright side though, he still has his active CSGO subs to pay his rent.

I love to read shittalk in the morning.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, EFTHangover said:

If that were really the case why are you on here talking shit? If you're really a part of "better communities" that have working cheats and haven't gotten banned why are you wasting your time here? shouldn't you be off playing with your cheat? But no, here you are being a little brat

59 minutes ago, ChrisCuba94 said:

If that were really the case why are you on here talking shit? If you're really a part of "better communities" that have working cheats and haven't gotten banned why are you wasting your time here? shouldn't you be off playing with your cheat? But no, here you are being a little brat

Please don't use quotation marks when you're not quoting. I never said better, I said I was apart of "other" communities. I ventured out to those due to Chod's being unreliable. I like to come back  and see the "progress" and news on the DayZ cheat.

I think you just mustered up the courage to try say something relevant but I'm glad you've had your 5 seconds of fame. My comment was about the Escape from Tarkov cheat, Chod provides multiple platforms so maybe I'm here for something else? I'm glad you was able to get that out of your system though, maybe next time donate some more pennies and see if your cheat comes up any sooner.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, EFTHangover said:

Please don't use quotation marks when you're not quoting. I never said better, I said I was apart of "other" communities. I ventured out to those due to Chod's being unreliable. I like to come back  and see the "progress" and news on the DayZ cheat.

I think you just mustered up the courage to try say something relevant but I'm glad you've had your 5 seconds of fame. My comment was about the Escape from Tarkov cheat, Chod provides multiple platforms so maybe I'm here for something else? I'm glad you was able to get that out of your system though, maybe next time donate some more pennies and see if your cheat comes up any sooner.

Lmao thanks for the laugh I really appreciate it

• Xpi locked this topic