BigBoi

Thinking about buying, but this seems too good.

Im extremely skeptical about cheating in tarkov. Im worried about a few things. Does tarkov do HWID bans? cause if i were to cheat, i wouldnt do it on my EOD account. i would simply buy another standard edition account. However, im worried that it may stop me from playing tarkov altogether. Also, if i simply want an esp, and only use the esp, will i be detected the same as some dude running full rage? 

eft hwid bans, they have been doing that for over a year now, but you rarely gets hwid banned on your first ban and we also provide a hwid spoofer, so if you should get hwid banned, your good as it was a spoofed id.

• Like 1

does the spoofer come with the purchase of the cheat? I understand its not out yet, but in previous releases, did it come in one package?

2 hours ago, BigBoi said:

does the spoofer come with the purchase of the cheat? I understand its not out yet, but in previous releases, did it come in one package?

If I remember correctly when you purchase a cheat it automatically comes with a spoofer.

8 hours ago, BigBoi said:

Yes the spoofer comes with a cheat subscription.