Regarding EFT

FourcantZ

Found this post on another forum and got me to wondering about this communities situation.

Buying Private Cheese on here is useless, BE in most cases gets ahold of the cheese anyways because its public advertising.
The Real Private Cheese are made within communities that run off of a Invite Only/Rep System or only sell to Long Time Customers. No Public Advertisement, little chance of BE Dumping or Buying the Build.
Go to Websites which you've used their EFT CheesE before, see if they're going to go Invite Only. If you're a long time customer, good chance you can 

Just Wondering what chod plans to do to protect us  Previous and continual loyal customers from BE.

its an interesting topic, for sure. However, i believe they stated (i dont remember what thread i read it in or if im just imagining things) that they wont be going to invite only (although a price increase is something that will definitely happen) and that one of the biggest things they're working on is the security of the cheese. which in my opinion should always come first before features. no point in having a gun that works 100% of the time 20% of the time.

being apart of the user-base that mostly lurks and doesn't get actively involved with the community, (i really only chime in with something to say if i feel its actually contributing to something) i wouldn't feel slighted in the bit if they went invite/rep only to be able to use select cheeses. it would make sense and help keep the cheese from becoming too blown out and getting ban-hammered every time it gets put online.

Edited by autismos
  • Like 2

I can tell you. BE will find every hacker at some point... It is so so so hard to use constant cheese without getting a ban. Especially if the cheat is for the public... BE is very very strong i saw that in BF1.... you play 7 days with only wallhack and u get ur ban after that 7 days

• Administrator

as said before, we dont plan on going private when we rerelease, this is one of the reason we take extra time to get it done so that we are 99.9% sure its safe before releasing.

that said, if we have to go private to insure customers safety we will do so and use out allready in place invite system.

but remember this is not something we plan to do and it  depends on a few things. and as allways when we decide something yall will be informed asap.

• Thanks 1

@Xpithanks for the response. My understanding of the technology behind bypassing BE is very limited  so i guess all i have to say is In Chod we Trust ?

Anyone know of any topics that they can link where maybe a discussion has gone over said technology and how one might be able to maintain  a stable "Safe" bypass" if not no big deal i guess i dont really have to no just seems interesting

• Administrator
4 hours ago, FourcantZ said:

@Xpithanks for the response. My understanding of the technology behind bypassing BE is very limited  so i guess all i have to say is In Chod we Trust ?

Anyone know of any topics that they can link where maybe a discussion has gone over said technology and how one might be able to maintain  a stable "Safe" bypass" if not no big deal i guess i dont really have to no just seems interesting

We cant really be talking about it as it would give away the security.

BE uses snitches. They catch someone - and tell em - you give us access via teamviewer to your pc  we detect cheats, do a banwave unban you can you can cotinue on as long as you keep giving us access.. This is how they counter "private" ones. 

BE are dirty bastards. 

Edited by JesusIsDead