Eft Cheat

cokenocola

What rock are you living under... did you not read the update? They have thrown everything including the kitchen sink at Chod and he is still going strong. Idk why this topic was even created,  all you had to do was look at the second topic in the general, and you'd bump in to  "EFT vs BE" where you'll find your soulmates who cry and whine about the same shit.    This is especially sad since Fiery just posted an update days ago with screengrabs of a functional cheesy goodness.  Just read bub....   Mods have been very polite and patient in explaining  all the ins and outs of whats going down.  IT IS coming, that's all we know and all we need to know,  when and how are out of our control.  

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, mazurko7 said:

What rock are you living under... did you not read the update? They have thrown everything including the kitchen sink at Chod and he is still going strong. Idk why this topic was even created,  all you had to do was look at the second topic in the general, and you'd bump in to  "EFT vs BE" where you'll find your soulmates who cry and whine about the same shit.    This is especially sad since Fiery just posted an update days ago with screengrabs of a functional cheesy goodness.  Just read bub....   Mods have been very polite and patient in explaining  all the ins and outs of whats going down.  IT IS coming, that's all we know and all we need to know,  when and how are out of our control.  

Spoiled little kiddies can’t wait. The amount of stupid shitposts coming after each update is cancerous and I send the chords team my condolences o7

• Haha 1

I don't know why people are mad with OP.

The truth is that nothing is certain. We might have the cheat soon, and we might not get the program at all.

"The mods have said"... Their info it's not totally reliable, remember when Faceless back in October said that the cheat would be released in two weeks?

8 hours ago, Bismarck said:

I don't know why people are mad with OP.

The truth is that nothing is certain. We might have the cheat soon, and we might not get the program at all.

"The mods have said"... Their info it's not totally reliable, remember when Faceless back in October said that the cheat would be released in two weeks?

are you worried that you're getting older and won't be able to click your mouse buttons in a few more weeks?  or is it that you're only visiting planet earth until the end of 2019 and then you have travel back to Youranus? calm your milk-titties and let them work in piece, all the tears in the world will not make it happen any faster.  If you code a cheat for EFT that is protected with BE by the end of this year, Ill eat my own shorts on camera while singing your favorite song.  

People are not mad, the complaints don't bother me at all.  What does bother me is when moderators give an ETA, then shit happens and they have to delay the release and little idiots with nothing better to do submit support tickets taking time away from coders and mods who could otherwise be busy keeping us updated.  Now we get no ETAs and updates have to be vague as to not promise something they may or may not be able to deliver with final product.  We don't know jack shit about whats actually being worked on because of peoples bitching and moaning about release dates and unkempt promises.  

I'm sorry to go off, just can't believe how anyone can expect an answer other than "stfu and wait" when literally the topic right before this one was the same shit, and people took the time to discuss things in detail and answer questions politely.    

Edited by mazurko7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mazurko7 said:

are you worried that you're getting older and won't be able to click your mouse buttons in a few more weeks?  or is it that you're only visiting planet earth until the end of 2019 and then you have travel back to Youranus? calm your milk-titties and let them work in piece, all the tears in the world will not make it happen any faster.  If you code a cheat for EFT that is protected with BE by the end of this year, Ill eat my own shorts on camera while singing your favorite song.  

People are not mad, the complaints don't bother me at all.  What does bother me is when moderators give an ETA, then shit happens and they have to delay the release and little idiots with nothing better to do submit support tickets taking time away from coders and mods who could otherwise be busy keeping us updated.  Now we get no ETAs and updates have to be vague as to not promise something they may or may not be able to deliver with final product.  We don't know jack shit about whats actually being worked on because of peoples bitching and moaning about release dates and unkempt promises.  

I'm sorry to go off, just can't believe how anyone can expect an answer other than "stfu and wait" when literally the topic right before this one was the same shit, and people took the time to discuss things in detail and answer questions politely.    

First of all - no one is "complaining" in this thread. 

Second - even so, it definitely bothers you, cuz if not then you wouldn't write that bible lol

20 hours ago, lookingformids said:

Spoiled little kiddies can’t wait. The amount of stupid shitposts coming after each update is cancerous and I send the chords team my condolences o7

is it really considered spoiled at this point tho really? it has been quite awhile now . if it was like 2 weeks sure ill say spoiled.

7 hours ago, mazurko7 said:

They act like they can't play the game without the cheese. If you're SO bad at tarkov that you literally need a cheese to play maybe you should try a different game

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ChrisCuba94 said:

They act like they can't play the game without the cheese. If you're SO bad at tarkov that you literally need a cheese to play maybe you should try a different game

Mate, I play the game without the cheese, with quite OK 40% survival rate and about 8.5 KDA. But, I have found like 0 rare items, I cannot even find stupid GPU, every high-loot place is empty from some good spawn mofos or dudes with esp/stamina hack (I saw dude run around me like fckin usain bolt ignoring me, just running the server-room houses for money).

So yeah, mosinman in bush or doorcampers are annoying, but they are even with the hacks if you do not want to be 100% obvious. Why I miss the cheese most is the LOOT! I do not have time to play daily or put 12 hours on weekend into the game, I have kids, work, wife, house to take care of so when I want to play on the evening, I am sick of not finding stupid item to progress in quest for 3 fckin weeks. (I still have only 2 out of 3 flashdisks for Jager-_- for about 2 weeks into the quest.)

• Like 1