need a russian steam user to gift me halo master chief collection. i will pay back more in kind

winderfluck

so because my paypal account is locked to united states as country, roubles I have on it cannot be used with steam. i really want to buy master chief collection with the roubles i have in my account, but because fools who conceived paypal as a concept thought it would be hilarious to make the country you set upon creation of account permanent, no matter if it's accident that you set it to that country or not. 

the entire master chief collection is 725 RUB. I have 801.47 RU on account, and willing to give all money to person who gift me game.  message me if interested

Edited by winderfluck

I sell Dead by Daylight accounts using shoppy and my accounts are Russian, so if you would like you can purchase a Russian steam account from me.

they are not region locked so you could still play with people from say NA, I mostly sell them for DBD users. I don't know how paypal will react but im in NA and you can add money to the account's ive done it 

• 2 weeks later...